BEIKS Bouvier's Law Dictionary The law dictionary lexicon for BEIKS Dictionary Reader is based on the sixth edition (1856) of John Bouvier's law dictionary.
This is a classic reference material for students and legal professionals, but can also be of interest to all information junkies.
· Optimized for reference content (dictionaries) resulting in simplified functionality and enhanced user experience;
· Free dictionary downloads for all trials;
· Available on other mobile platforms (Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Palm OS) so you can keep on using it even when you change your device;
· Full support for external media cards;
· Optional view of words list with translations on the same screen;
· Voice recognition for the English words;
· Dictionary browsing with fast word positioning;
· Excellent data compression.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «Beiks LLC»:
BEIKS Diccionario Espanol avanzado para BlackBerry This pioneering Spanish to Spanish Dictionary package offers 20,000 words with gender information provided directly inline.Includes definitions for both European and American meanings, with accent on European Spanish