The Paramedic's English-Spanish translator for BlackBerry is aimed at emergency personnel with little or no knowledge of Spanish language and having to operate in environment requiring such knowledge.
The number of Spanish only speaking residents in USA is growing by the day and it is not uncommon for a paramedic, fire fighter, policeman or other social service emergency worker to find themselves in a situation where they have to quickly gather or submit information and they are simply unable to, due to poor or lack of knowledge in Spanish whatsoever!
The Paramedic's English-Spanish translator is a solution from and to the EMS workers in the field; it has been assembled by real paramedics over the course of their experiences. Included essential words and phrases cover questions, commands, people, places, conditions, drugs, medications, anatomy terms and more.
A quick shortcut command allows instant filtering of all words and phrases containing a desired word or token and eliminate the need of browsing among 800 words and phrases.
Since all data is pre-installed on the device, you are guaranteed to access the date when and where the need arises, regardless of the phone coverage!
Finally, audio pronunciation by a native Spanish speaker is also available on selected BlackBerry models.
· English-Spanish translator for emergency workers such as paramedics, fire fighters, policemen, medical doctors etc.
· Approximately 800 words and phrases covering numbers, questions, commands, anatomy, conditions, people, places and others
· Spanish translation, English transliteration and actual audio pronunciation (subject to device capability) for every entry in the dictionary
· Instant lookup and filter of words and phrases containing desired word or token
· Application and EMS database operating independently of wireless signal coverage
· Detailed installation instructions
· Simple and intuitive interface
What's New in This Release:
· Support for BlackBerry Torch 9800
What's New in 6.3:
· Support for BlackBerry Storm and Tour