LightWallet is a lightweight but effective user friendly solution for transaction tracking and personal finance management using your mobile phone.
· Support for multiple accounts ("Wallets").
· Ability to categorize transactions into groups of your choice.
· Transaction filtering and monthly reports.
· Ability to export data to standard open CSV format and to import from it.
· Full support for pointer driven and touchscreen driven devices.
· Generally speaking, LightWallet is open source, BSD-licensed application. LightWallet sources are available, so you can download, build and customize them for free. But, if you want to help the project, you can buy pre-built Java binaries. Since this purchase is really a donation, you can put a price on these binaries by yourself.
What's New in This Release:
· User is now possible to cancel import/export operations.
· Fixed cosmetic issue with progress bar on import/export operations.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Other Software by developer «Oleg Derevenetz»:
Rainbow Brush RainbowBrush lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color