Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop - With Adobe Color Lava -a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)- you can now use your iPad and your fingertips to mix colors and create custom swatches and five-swatch color themes. Immediately access those color creations within Photoshop CS5-all you need is a network connection between your iPad and your computer. Or use Adobe Color Lava on the go whenever inspiration strikes, and then save your colors on your iPad to bring into Photoshop CS5 when you're connected. You can also email your Adobe Color Lava creations to yourself and others.
Take your creativity mobile with Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop CS5.
· Dab, smudge, and swirl your way to creating unique individual color swatches and five-swatch color themes.
· Interact with Photoshop CS5 in real time. Simply tap a swatch on your iPad to make it the foreground color in your Photoshop CS5 Color panel-or create a color theme and see your colors instantly in the Color panel.
· Make fine adjustments to your color creations using Hue/Saturation sliders, and view HSB and RGB values.
· Mix colors even when you're away from your computer. You can save them on your iPad to bring into Photoshop CS5 when you're connected.
· Easily share your swatches and color themes by emailing them directly from Adobe Color Lava.
What's New in This Release:
· New auto-connect feature
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 1.0.2:
· Ability to capture an image from within Adobe Color Lava to create a new color theme (with iPad 2)
· Bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»: