Adobe Connect Mobile for Android - Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, now optimized for tablet users, and enjoy immediate access to online meetings using your Android device. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your camera during your video conversation. Watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once, see who is in the meeting, and collaborate with others using live text chat. Use VoIP meeting audio to broadcast straight to your tablet or phone over a WiFi or 3G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to try hosting meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
· Attend Adobe Connect meetings with integrated conference call or Voice over IP audio. Let the meeting call you, and avoid entering cumbersome dialing codes.
· Use Meeting Overview to watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once or tap to focus in on any one meeting activity, such as slide presentations, PDF documents, videos, chat, polls, and screen sharing provided by your meeting host or other presenters.
· Use 2-Way Video to participate in multi-point video conferencing and add your own upstream video broadcast to the conversation.
· Join meetings attended by users on virtually any computer system (Mac, Windows, Linux and Solaris) plus other mobile devices.
What's New in This Release:
· Full support for high resolution Android devices
· Manage meeting audio from any device (including smartphones)
· Video support in widescreen (16:9) format when viewing cameras shared from desktop
· Improved usability when playing back FLV videos embedded in PowerPoint slides
· Enhanced mobile learning with additional Adobe Presenter 9 quiz question types supported (fill-in-the-blank and hot spot)
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Addresses a bug (Samsung keyboard and Swype keyboard) on the Samsung Galaxy S4, where users cannot enter or delete the meeting URL from the app
What's New in 2.1.0:
· Deliver, interact with, and track Adobe Presenter training Courses in virtual classrooms, supporting multiple choice, true/false, and matching questions
· Viewing of meeting background imagery for personalization and branding
· Two live webcams (user and another attendee), and unlimited paused webcams, can be viewed simultaneously
· Integrated conference call audio details are included in invitations sent from within the mobile meeting app (for phone numbers with a N. America prefix only)
What's New in 2.0.4:
· Manage audio
· Invite others
· Control recordings
· Switch layouts
· Share content from the cloud
· Share local files and photos
· Use drawing tools on your slides and images
· Use emoticons
· Quickly join conference calls - have the meeting call you and skip the dialing codes
· Participate in breakout rooms
What's New in 1.7.5:
· Optimizations for camera resolution, image quality, and bandwidth usage.
· Bug fixes
· ConnectNow users will now see an incompatibility message when attempting to log into a ConnectNow meeting, which is not supported by Adobe Connect Mobile.
What's New in 1.7.2:
· Richer hosting capabilities
· Start and end meetings
· Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
· Enable or remove participant cameras and audio (VoIP) broadcast rights
· Promote or demote user roles (Host, Presenter, and Participant)
· Remove users from meetings
· Control all active pods
· Edit the Notes pod
· Start and Stop sharing any previously shared content
· Advance slides and animations (applies to presenters as well)
· Video quality is improved
· F4V and MP4 content are now supported
What's New in 1.5.9:
· Resolves issue with starting/stopping VoIP on Connect 7.x meetings.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Photoshop 3D Guide Photoshop 3D Guide - A rich and interactive application that explains basic 3D concepts using interactive slideshows, animations and 3D effects. This includes 15 unique tutorials that show Photoshop users how to create all these interactive pieces directly in Photoshop CS5 Extended
Adobe Ideas for Android Adobe Ideas for Android - Great ideas show up anywhere. Adobe Ideas is the essential digital sketchpad application that lets you design almost anywhere using vectors, layers, and color themes. With Adobe Ideas create finished design work ready for production. Or easily access the results for refining in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
Tour de Mobile Flex Tour de Mobile Flex - Tour de Mobile Flex is a great way for developers to explore the mobile capabilities of Adobe AIR and Flex.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated to require Adobe AIR 2.6
Adobe Reader for Pocket PC Adobe Reader for Pocket PC - Adobe Reader for Pocket PC extends the value and capabilities of Adobe PDF files by adapting them for high-quality viewing on smaller screens, while preserving their rich content. Working with the ActiveSync filter, which runs on Windows, Adobe Reader for Pocket PC enables you to view PDF files from your desktop computer anywhere, anytime
Adobe Debut for Android Adobe Debut for Android - Adobe Debut is an Adobe Touch App that lets you elegantly present select Adobe Creative Suite designs to clients and colleagues virtually anywhere with confidence and complete control.
Adobe Debut for Android features:
· Beautifully display Creative Suite designs you have stored on Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPhone Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPhone - Adobe Photoshop Touch puts the essential Photoshop functionality at your fingertips right on your iPhone or iPod touch. The software allows you to combine photos, apply a wide range of professional effects and share the processed images via Facebook and Twitter
Adobe Revel Adobe Revel - Adobe Revel (formerly Adobe Carousel) is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac - no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles