Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS - Attend Adobe Connect online meetings using your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, optimized for tablet users, and enjoy immediate access to online meetings anytime, anywhere. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your camera during your video conversation. Watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once, see who is in the meeting, and collaborate with others using live text chat. Use VoIP meeting audio to broadcast straight to your tablet or phone over a WiFi or 3G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to try hosting meetings for others to join on their iPhone or iPod touch, sign up for a FREE 30 DAY TRIAL here: adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
· Attend Adobe Connect meetings with integrated conference call or Voice over IP audio. Let the meeting call you, and avoid entering cumbersome dialing codes.
· Use Meeting Overview to watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once or tap to focus in on any one meeting activity, such as slide presentations, PDF documents, videos, and screen sharing provided by your meeting host or other presenters.
· Focus on an activity to enter your input in Chat, Private Chat, and Polls.
· Use 2-Way Video to participate in multi-point video conferencing and add your own upstream video broadcast to the conversation.
· Join meetings attended by users on virtually any computer system (Mac, Windows, Linux and Solaris) plus other mobile devices.
What's New in This Release:
· Full support for iOS devices with Retina display
· Video support in widescreen (16:9) format when viewing cameras shared from desktop
· Improved usability when playing back FLV videos embedded in PowerPoint slides
· Enhanced mobile learning with additional Adobe Presenter 9 quiz question types supported (fill-in-the-blank and hot spot)
· Manage meeting audio from any device (including small form factor devices)
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.1:
· Deliver, interact with, and track Adobe Presenter training courses in virtual classrooms; supporting multiple choice, true/false, and matching questions
· View/share meeting background imagery for personalization and branding
· View two live webcams (user and another attendee), and unlimited paused webcams, simultaneously
· Include integrated conference call audio details in invitations sent from the mobile app
What's New in 2.0:
· Manage meeting audio using teleconferencing and Voice over IP
· Invite others to the meeting
· Start, stop, pause and resume recordings (pause and resume on Adobe Connect 9)
· Enable Web Camera rights for all participants at once
· Switch between layouts in the meeting room
· Share content from share history (B)
· Share content from personal and shared Adobe Connect content library folders in the cloud
· Share photos from the local device photo library
· Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
· Use emoticons: Raise Hand (B), Agree / Disagree (B), Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
· Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
· Audio conference automatically detected and Join Teleconference prompt allows user to call his phone without entering dialing codes
· Participate in breakout rooms (B)
· (Most new features are available for iPads only; (B) beside the feature indicates availability on both iPads and smaller iPhone, and iPod touch devices)
What's New in 1.7.5:
· Added rich hosting capabilities, improved the video quality, updated the user interface and enhanced navigation for even greater functionality, flexibility, and ease of use.
· Start and end meetings
· Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
· Enable or remove participant cameras and audio (VoIP) broadcast rights
· Promote or demote user roles (Host, Presenter, and Participant)
· Remove users from meetings
· Control all active pods
· Edit the Notes pod
· Start and Stop sharing any previously shared content
· Advance slides and animations (this capability applies to host and presenters)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe Reader for Android Adobe Reader is a must-have application for high quality PDF viewing on Android.
· Open PDF files as email attachments, on the web or on device
· Text Reflow
· Send PDF files via email
· Multi-touch gestures for Navigation & Zoom
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed several stability issues
What's New in 10.5
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet
Adobe Carousel Adobe Carousel - Adobe Carousel is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac - no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles
Adobe SiteCatalyst Visualize Adobe SiteCatalyst Visualize - Adobe brings visualization for SiteCatalyst data to your iPad device.
Adobe SiteCatalyst Visualize enables active data exploration via trend analysis of key metrics. Business analysts and marketers can use "multi-touch" capabilities to zoom and focus on specific data points within the last 90 days
Adobe Flash Player 11 Adobe Flash Player 11 - Flash Player enables a complete web browsing experience.
Flash Player delivers access to your favorite interactive content
Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more – all from the convenience of your iPad.
· Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images
Adobe Lightroom for iPad Photography app that enables you to edit and organize your pictures on the go and sync them with Lightroom for desktop computers
Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop - With Adobe Color Lava -a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)- you can now use your iPad and your fingertips to mix colors and create custom swatches and five-swatch color themes
Adobe Reader for Windows Phone 7 Adobe Reader is the global standard for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents. Now available for the Windows Phone 7 platform, Adobe Reader enables a high-quality PDF experience on your mobile device