Joe Dever's Lone Wolf for Android - Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is an adventure gamebook for Android smartphones and tablets. Part interactive book and part RPG, the game sees the return of Lone Wolf, the protagonist of the series of popular gamebooks created by Joe Dever in the 80s.
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf combines the classic gameplay mechanics from the books, where you directly influence the story with each choice you make, with 3D combat sequences, where you have to defeat your enemies in real-time battles.
In the game, you play the role of Lone Wolf, the last of the Kai Lords - a powerful order of elite warriors. It is up to you to guide the protagonist in his fight against the Darklords of Helgedad.
You can create your character any way you like by experimenting with different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear. Depending on your playing style, you can use swords, maces or axes in combat; choose from powerful Kai Disciplines, such as Mindblast, Animal Kinship, Sixth Sense and Camouflage; and even wield the legendary Sword of the Sun.
What's New in This Release:
· Cloud saves integration
· Memory usage optimization
· Generic bugfix
· A surprise for the loyal Season Pass subscribers
What's New in 2.0:
· Unlock Act 2 in the in-game shop or pre-purchase all episodes with the Season Pass. If you have already purchased the Season Pass, Act 2 will be launched automatically when you finish Act 1.
· 3 different difficulty levels to make the fighting experience more accessible or more challenging!
· Overall re-tuning and improvements to the AI that enhance variety and pace in the combat sessions
· Ranged attacks for Giaks and Drakkarim implemented
· Improvements to gear repair mechanics
What's New in 1.0.3:
· Combat sessions have been made easier, more varied and more playable.
· Now, the final boss can't defeat Lone Wolf in the very first turn of the fight.
· Potions can now be drunk from the inventory in-between fights.
· Kai Power now regenerates during the fight and Endurance does it faster.
· Quick Time Events and gestures are easier to perform.
· The "page flip" suggestion is now given less frequently and its sound effect has been deactivated.
· Many bugs and text typos have been fixed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Hysteria Project Can you make the right choice and come out unscathed from this entire filmed adventure? The original choose-your-own-adventure game recommended for thrills-seekers and fans of new experiences is back!