Air-Gallery Lite - You took some great vacation photos with your iPhone. While you were away, you emailed a few to family and friends to show them some of the sites that you were enjoying. Now that you are back home though, you want to put those pictures and a few of the videos that you recorded, onto your computer. Let’s see, where did you put that USB cable? Oh yeah, you lent it to a friend. About a year ago.
If you have Air-Gallery, you never, ever have to hunt for that cable again. Air-Gallery makes it easy for you to wirelessly transfer all of the photos and videos from your iPhone to your computer or any other device on the same network. Devices only need to have a web browser or WebDAV support.
Have some photos or videos that didn’t turn out or that you don’t want to transfer? No problem! Just preview them, either on your iPhone or in the web browser. Select only the files that you want to move to another device.
Don’t worry about people snooping around your Air-Gallery content, either. It is safely protected with a username and password to prevent unauthorized access to your files.
· Wirelessly transfer photos and videos from your iPhone (or iPod Touch with camera) to any computer or device on the same network with web browser or WebDAV
· Beautiful 3D interface when connected with a desktop browser
· Functional list of images and videos when connected with an iDevice
· Photo and video preview
· Password protected
· When used with Cyberduck on the Mac or Safari, Air-Gallery will be listed as an available Bonjour service. Just clicking on the name will show the photos and videos
· Windows users can either use a web browser or BitKinex to connect to Air-Gallery and transfer photos and videos
· When using WebDAV, you can copy any number of files with just one click
· It’s completely portable and easy, easy, easy!
· Air-Gallery Lite shows the first ten items in each Photo Album on your iDevice. The full version does not have this limitation and does not show iAds.
What's New in This Release:
· Password would not work when the name of the device contained an apostrophe
· WebDAV compatibility
· Internet Explorer compatibility
What's New in 1.2:
· iOS 5 compatibility
What's New in 1.1:
· iPad compatible Universal build
· File sizes are displayed more accurate
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «De Voorkant»:
iUnarchive Lite Preview files in archives and send them by email from within iUnarchive
Tunes Remote for iPad Remote control your iPod Touch or iPhone music library or your favorite Internet Radio stations!