Aloaha SecureSMS- Much has been said about email security but hardly anything about SMS security. Considering the amount of sensitive SMS sent on a daily base that is pretty surprising. As the recent stories with manipulated Nokia 1100 (just Google it) have shown it is very possible to intercept SMS from other users.
Many enterprises are aware that SMS have no better security than a plain postcard thus prohibiting the sending of sensitive information via SMS without encrypting them.
With its second version of Aloaha SecureSMS Aloaha is now offering its secure SMS technology to a broader audience to increase the awareness to protect any communication against interception.
The basic Version of AloahaSMS is free of charge so that anybody will be able to send encrypted SMS. For additional security Users can purchase 2048 RSA Key Material from Aloaha. In the professional Version Users can use their own Key Material.
· Secure end-to-end encryption meeting the highest security standards (RSA 2048 Bit)
· Optionally, specify your own encryption Certificate (commercial version only)
· Unique key/certificate for each handset with decryption limited to the designated device
· Communicates over SMS channel (resilient and supported by all carriers)
· Data saved encrypted on handset (sent and received SMS)
· Unlimited message size (limited by handset hardware)
· Optional message archiving for reporting and compliancy
· Certified with major carriers, operating systems and handset manufacturers
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard