Acrobits Softphone for Android is a reliable and highly customizable SIP Client for Android. It features status bar notifications, multitasking, Google Voice integration, and more.
Please note that Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP service. You must have service with a VoIP provider that supports use on a standard SIP client to use it. Acrobits Softphone for Android features:
· GoogleVoice interface - originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
· quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers, like Gizmo5, Voipcheap, sipgate and more
· call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
· Bluetooth headset support
· HD Wideband audio through G.722
· excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
· TLS support for encrypted SIP
· audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don't want to use
· Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
· ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
What's New in This Release:
· Version 4.0.2 brings some optimizations and bug fixes which should improve Push notification reliability and battery life.
What's New in 4.01:
· Support for Push Notifications using Google Cloud Messaging!
· improved bluetooth headset support
· new NAT traversal options
· improved Android 4 compatibility
· bugfixes, performance optimizations
What's New in 3.15:
· Secure calls through SRTP, including SDES and ZRTP
· Lock Screen Rotation
· Resolved issue with crashing on some Android 4.0 devices
· New Audio Engine for devices with Android 3.2 and higher
· Set behavior for when interrupted by cellular phone call
· Automatic call switch to 3G when wifi connection is lost
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
KakaoTalk Messenger KakaoTalk is a phone number based messenger service that allows iPhone and android users anywhere in the world to chat one-to-on 8203;e or in a group for free
G1 Central (Android) G1 Central is an application for Android-powered phones which allows you to place calls to any number from your GrandCentral number. It supports both Dialer mode as well as reading from your Contact list.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated icon, cleaned up a few very minor bugs
Maaii: Free Calls & Messages Instantly reach friends for free with Maaii. Call & text; send funny stickers, animations, photos, videos, audio notes and private messages for free!
aSip ASip turns your mobile device into a pocket VoIP phone
toolani global Wifi calls from your mobile 1cent/minute! No more roaming charges when abroad!
FriendCaller for Android FriendCaller for Android - Turn your Android device into a complete Voice over IP (VoIP) phone, make Voice calls to over 400 global networks and FREE Video Calls online, hence saving big on your monthly cellular bills
TeamSpeak 3 for Android TeamSpeak 3 for Android - TeamSpeak is a cross-platform VoIP software, operating under a client-server architecture, that allows you to enjoy voice group chats with other users in real-time
Cheap Calls - XonXar App Xonxar finds the cheapest rates amongst many VOIP providers and allows you to use them without subscribing with those
Adore SIP Client (Android) Adore SIP Client (Android) - AdoreSoftphone has come up with " SIP Client for Android (VoIP)" for Android based Mobile phones. Android VoIP Mobile dialer lets the callers make VoIP calls through their standard Mobile phones. The Android Softphone is meant for service providers who can use this Softphone and get it integrated with their existing SIP servers
ClearSea - mobile video calls Professional Videoconferencing on 3G/4G/WiFi connecting to other ClearSea PC/Mac/mobile and any standard H.323/SIP device (Tandberg[tm],etc)
Other Software by developer «Acrobits»:
Acrobits Softphone for iPhone Acrobits Softphone for iPhone is a reliable and highly customizable SIP Client for iPhone. It features push notifications, multitasking, Google Voice integration, and more.
Please note that Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP service. You must have service with a VoIP provider that supports use on a standard SIP client to use it