AndFTP is a FTP/SFTP client for for Android-powered phones. It allows managing several FTP servers. It comes with both a device file browser and a FTP file browser. It provides download and upload features with resume support. Use device menu to rename, delete, copy, set permissions and create folders. It provides both FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SFTP (SSH's secure File transfer protocol) support.
· FTP, SFTP and FTPS support.
· Device (local) and remote (FTP) file browsers.
· Upload and download with resume support.
· Folders selection support for upload, download and delete.
· Active/Passive FTP mode support.
· Rename file(s) support.
· Delete file(s) support.
· Create folder(s) support.
· Copy/Paste support on device passive active support.
· List files and folders sorted by name, size and date.
· Open file (HTML, MP3, Text, Video ...) on device.
· Permissions setup support on FTP server.
· Multiple FTP settings support.
· Authentication prompt added to avoid storing FTP login/password on device passive active support.
· Optional "Tip of day".
· English, Spanish, German and French languages support.
What's New in This Release:
· Credentials encryption added.
· Tiny screens support added.
· Translations fixes.
· Minor bug fixes.
What's New in 3.3:
· Ignore transfer errors option added.
· Samsung multi-windows support added.
· All resolutions icons added.
· GridView layout minor bug fixed.
· Security fix for files/folders with traversal sequences.
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Open remote file support added.
· MediaScanner support added.
· 'Select all' option includes folders now.
· Send/share support extended to all files.
· Bug fixed for SFTP authentication with MacOSX.
What's New in 2.9.3:
· MLSD command support added.
· FileZilla settings import (XML file) support added.
· Dual SSH authentication (password + keyfile) support added.
What's New in 2.9:
· Mirror local support added for folder synchronization [Pro version only].
· ISO-8859-1 (Latin1) charset added.
· Wake lock bug fixed for "Share" support.
What's New in 2.8:
· Folder synchronization (mirror remote) support added [Pro version only].
· Pick remote file/folder intent added.
· Hungarian translation added.
· Threading minor bug fix.
· Android 3.1 support.
What's New in 2.6:
· Wake lock while transferring added to prevent sleeping.
· EUC-JP (Japanese) charset added.
· Unix characters bug fixed for SCP commands.
What's New in 2.5:
· Linux/Fedora directory listing improved.
· Android 3.0 support
What's New in 2.4:
· Multiple share from gallery support added.
· Romanian support added.
· View/browse Intent added.
· Transfer Intent improved
What's New in 2.3:
· EPSV support added for IPv6.
· Export settings to file added.
· Import settings from file added.
· AES-128/192-CBC support added for encrypted SSH keys.
· Serbian translation added.
· Android 2.3 support
What's New in 2.5:
· Implicit FTPS support added.
· Chinese translations updated.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Host Ping Graphical interface for the command line ping utility, with some extras : - can ping multiple hosts at the same time - save hosts in a history list for the next time
5 VPN 5 VPN - Starting a VPN connection on Android is not very convenient. Normally it requires 7 clicks and writing a password. If you want to avoid writing the password, you can copy it to the clipboard, and then paste it, for a total of 11 clicks. With this application however, it can be done in 5 fast clicks and no password
IP Tools IP Tools - a convenient and powerful tool for network analysis.
The program includes the most common tools that you can
found in Windows and Linux.All the need for information about the ip address or website
now in your device
4Shared PLG DISCLAIMER: This application does not host any file from 4shared, it just helps the users to do fast downloads of files they want. All files are hosted on 4shared's servers, we do not host any files
Shark Reader Shark Reader - An application for reading pcap files.
Possible instability/errors. Has problems with large files.
Suggestions and comments are welcome.
If you want traffic tagging functionality (tags packets to mark possible content), run Shark Updater.
Filters: type name to include it, type -name to exclude it from list
ASTRO Bluetooth Module A module for the ASTRO File Manager which adds OBEX FTP support for browsing devices and sending/receiving files using Bluetooth networking
WhoIs Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD WhoIs Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - This add-on helps you query the domain name and the information of the owner to get better idea of the website
IP Book IP Book displays all external and internal IP addresses of your computers and Android devices.
Download and install 'IP Book' utility for Windows to update all of your computers' IP addresses in your Android device
iBrowser - Free Mobile Browser Discover the BEST way to browse the internet on your Android device!Over 10,000,000 Indians use iBrowser every day. Download iBrowser to Discover Everything on Mobile as it's truly designed to be
Network Signal Widget Network Signal Widget - Do you need a more precise way to know whether you are in a good signal environment? Is the default 4 signal bars shown by Android not enough for you to judge whether you can make that important call?
Use this high resolution graphical widget and get a good idea of the signal activity in just a simple 1X1 widget without taking too much space
Other Software by developer «LYSESOFT»:
BucketUpload (Java) BucketUpload (Java) - BucketUpload is a free application that allows uploading files to an Amazon S3 bucket. Files could be images, audios, videos or any documents available on your mobile device. BucketUpload provides a file browser able to list folders from local file system, phone memory and sd card
GSAnywhere GSAnywhere is an application for Google Storage. It allows browsing your remote buckets on the Google storage cloud. You can copy, rename, delete and view permissions (ACL) on any remote object. It provides download and upload features. Resume support is available for downloads. A local file manager is also available for browsing and opening files on your device
S3Anywhere S3Anywhere is an Amazon S3 file manager for Android-powered phones. It allows managing several S3 buckets. It comes with both handset and S3 file managers. It provides download and upload features. Resume support for download is available. File managers allows renaming, deleting, and copying files. You can view permissions (ACL) on each file
AndExplorer AndExplorer is a file manager for Android-powered devices. It allows browsing files and folders stored on device and sdcard. It can sort by name, size and date. Rename, delete, create folder features are available. It is able to uncompress ZIP, GZIP and TAR files too. It can be called from another application through Intent facilities
BucketUpload BucketUpload is an application that allows uploading files to an Amazon S3 bucket, Flickr, any web server or any FTP server. Files could be images, audios, videos or any documents available on your Android device. BucketUpload provides a file browser able to list folders from local file system, sd card and shared content providers
WorldWideTime WorldWideTime is an application that displays time in cities all around the world with widgets. It can display date, week number and extra info such as country, state, phone code, currency, population, area in square km, country capital, GMT offset, DST start/end date and time zone.
12-hour and 24-hour clock setup are available
AndFTP (your FTP client) Your FTP/SFTP clientAndFTP is a FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP client. It can manage several FTP configurations. It comes with both device and FTP file browser. It provides download, upload and share features with resume support
AndSMB AndSMB is a SMB (Samba/CIFS) client for Android devices. It allows connecting to shared folders hosted on Windows or Samba servers over Wifi/3G/4G. It allows managing several connections with authentication. It comes with both a device file browser and a SMB file browser. It provides download and upload support for files and folders