Android Lektz Reader - Lektz is an easy to use ebook reader application that ensures a pleasant reading experience. The reader interface has a fresh feel and smooth transitions that makes you read book after book on it. Lektz Reader supports EPUB2, EPUB3 and PDF format ebooks on Android smartphones and tablets.
- Read books stored in your SD Card as well as those purchased from Lektz Publisher Stores.
- A detailed list view of the books with easy sorting options (Author, Title and Recently Read).
- Dynamic page orientation to landscape or portrait.
- Right-To-Left page orientation for reading RTL language ebooks.
- Change the font size.
- Change the brightness and themes to suit your reading.
- Add Notes to a page and Bookmark them as well.
- Like what you're reading on Lektz? Share it to the world using the social sharing options (Facebook).
- Navigate to a page from anywhere in the book with TOC and Go To options.
- Delete any books in the list as per your preference.
More features are on the pipeline from Team Lektz. Do connect with us on the Lektz Forum at www.lektz.com or talk to us at email@example.com
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
PalmBookReader PalmBookReader is a simple PDB ebook reader. You can read the palm book(.pdb) on your Android device, but it only supports the text, no image and no eReader and iSilo format.
How to use:
1. choose a default charset
2. put you pdb books
3. menu->sync sd
4. click books name
Aldiko Book Reader Aldiko Book Reader - Read and download thousands of books right on your Android phone or tablet. Browse huge catalogs of ebooks including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lot of them for FREE) or import your own ePub and PDF files. Comfortable and customizable reading experience (font type, color, margin, night mode, etc
Memedroid free mobile software is one of the best programs for reading your favorite satirical comic strips. Convenient interface, own memo rating, you can read or write own comments on the comic strip, if you have a registered account.
Each comic can be downloaded separately
JEbook Reader JEbook Reader Discover, browse, read and organize your digital books right inside this application on your Android smartphone.
Browse, Discover & Download:
· Browse extensive online book catalogs to find your next great read.
· Seamlessly download thousands of ebooks to your phone right from the application. No computer, no cable, no subscription
YY Reader YY Reader is an e-book reader base on network book library. YY Reader supports epub,oeb,fb2 file formats
JReader JReader - JReader is an offline Google Reader client for Android. It is optimized for fast RSS reading. All you need to use the app is a Google account and Google Reader with subscribed feeds. JReader features watched item notifications, so you won't miss important news, and filters that ensure you will never read the news you are not interested in
Ambling BookPlayer Pro Ambling BookPlayer Pro - The premium player for listening to your audio books. Download thousands of free classic audiobooks from amblingbooks or listen to books from your SD card
AveComics AveComics, all your comics in your pocket! AveComics has some features that make it different from other comic book apps and website. Over 1500 titles available... and counting 60 international publishers
Reader Widget Free 3 Google Reader widgets in 1Features:Small, medium and large sizesLarge shows headlines, tap text to see sortable listChoose tag/siteLaunch Webview/Greed/Browser optionsGoogle Reader account requiredFor more see ubikapps
Other Software by developer «Sarabruce»:
Comments on Android Lektz Reader:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Android Lektz Reader supports it