Better Terminal Emulator Magic Gain access to the Linux internals of your Android device using Better Terminal Emulator Magic. Better Terminal Emulator Magic is the most advanced terminal emulator available for Android 1.5 (Cupcake.) Better Terminal Emulator Magic is suitable for use with the original T-Mobile G1 phone, Android Developer Phone 1 (ADP1), HTC Sapphire, HTC Magic, and Samsung Galaxy. If you have a phone with a physical keyboard, Better Terminal Emulator Magic allows you to use the soft keyboard by tapping the screen when the keyboard is closed.
· Selectable font-size and color scheme.
· Selectable column format (40-, 80-, 132-column, and wrap to fit.)
· Paste (press BALL+2) to paste from the Android clipboard. This is useful for pasting command lines from the Browser.
· Horizontal and vertical scrolling to provide a virtual terminal that is larger than the phone can display on a single screen.
· Automatic Horizontal scrollbar hiding as necessary, to keep it out of your way.
· Full support for soft-keyboard on all phones, including G1, ADP1, Sapphire, and Magic.
· Background operation: tap the “home” button to keep Better Terminal Emulator Pro running in the background. Use the “back” button to exit Better Terminal Emulator Magic.
· Programmable shortcut keys.
· Full-screen mode.
· Enhanced shell with command line history, editing, aliases, and additional Linux commands.
· More Comments/suggestions welcome!
Better Terminal Emulator Magic is usually one version behind Better Terminal Emulator Pro, and without the enhanced shell
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Bhoost Boost your Android WebKit so Web Apps can access phone's hardware, IM and storage
ConnectBot SSH Client ConnectBot SSH Client - This is a secure shell program for the Android platform. Its ultimate goal is to create a secure connection through which you can use a shell on a remote machine and transfer files back and forth to your phone
SWKey - Button Savior SWKey - Brings up a side panel with "soft keys" for menu, back, search, etc. for Android devices that do not have all the hardware buttons.
What's New in This Release:
· Option to use native Android recent task dialog on long press home key
· Various issues related to hide on click
nookZax nookZax is an Android implementation of the Zax Z-Machine interpreter optimized for the nook hardware. nookZax can be used to play Z-Machine compatible interactive fiction games, e.g., the stories created by Infocom (Zork, Enchanter, etc
Sensor List Sensor List lists all sensors available on the device along with their current values and a plot to display their changes over time.
Including accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, temperature, light...
Can be a handy tool for development or hardware testing purpose
TotalCross Virtual Machine TotalCross (totally cross-platform) is a mobile development platform for PDA and smartphones. Using the Java language it makes possible to develop portable applications to deploy in a wide range of market smartphones without any adaptation in the source code (“write once run anywhere” concept) since TotalCross virtual machine has been installed
ZXAndroid ZXAndroid Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator for Android phones. Uses JZX source code for Z80 emulation, hardware layer adapted for Android. Please note that this is a work in progress project far from being finished
GottaGo Lite GottaGo Lite - Helps you to say bye to some boring person or meeting. The application emulates incoming call at scheduled time. So you can say i Gotta Go - i have very important call ...
The incoming screen looks as real one.
You do not have to keep the application open. You can choose built in, your own .mp3 and .ogg ringtones or just vibrate
ZXdroid ZXdroid A ZX Spectrum emulator for the Android platform based on FUSE.
· Accurate Spectrum 16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +2A and +3 emulation.
· Working +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon 512, Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation.
· Runs at true Speccy speed on any device you're likely to try it on