Better Terminal Emulator Magic Gain access to the Linux internals of your Android device using Better Terminal Emulator Magic. Better Terminal Emulator Magic is the most advanced terminal emulator available for Android 1.5 (Cupcake.) Better Terminal Emulator Magic is suitable for use with the original T-Mobile G1 phone, Android Developer Phone 1 (ADP1), HTC Sapphire, HTC Magic, and Samsung Galaxy. If you have a phone with a physical keyboard, Better Terminal Emulator Magic allows you to use the soft keyboard by tapping the screen when the keyboard is closed.
· Selectable font-size and color scheme.
· Selectable column format (40-, 80-, 132-column, and wrap to fit.)
· Paste (press BALL+2) to paste from the Android clipboard. This is useful for pasting command lines from the Browser.
· Horizontal and vertical scrolling to provide a virtual terminal that is larger than the phone can display on a single screen.
· Automatic Horizontal scrollbar hiding as necessary, to keep it out of your way.
· Full support for soft-keyboard on all phones, including G1, ADP1, Sapphire, and Magic.
· Background operation: tap the “home” button to keep Better Terminal Emulator Pro running in the background. Use the “back” button to exit Better Terminal Emulator Magic.
· Programmable shortcut keys.
· Full-screen mode.
· Enhanced shell with command line history, editing, aliases, and additional Linux commands.
· More Comments/suggestions welcome!
Better Terminal Emulator Magic is usually one version behind Better Terminal Emulator Pro, and without the enhanced shell
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
nookZax NookZax is an Android implementation of the Zax Z-Machine interpreter optimized for the nook hardware