BSPlayer lite for Android is a versatile media player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs.
Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3... and streaming content such as http and rtsp.
Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
Playlist support and various playback modes.
External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub...
Automatic search for the right subtitles online
Playback files directly via Wi-Fi from your LAN shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders...) - no need to convert video file type and copy media files to SD card anymore!
Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer lite version is ad-supported application. Pro version without advertisements will be available soon.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail
. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
- subtitles are now also searched and loaded in LAN mode
- added option to choose if slide left/right will seek or go to prev/next playlist item
- added options to specify file types that will be automatically played in hardware mode
- if file cannot be played in hardware mode it will automatically switch to software mode
- added option to adjust brightness
- when generating thumbnails device won't go to sleep anymore
- on some devices hardware mode playback failed for some files, even if they were supported, fixed
- fixed movie sync problems on some devices
- improved playback smoothness, mostly problem on samsung devices
- added option to use external storage for cache folder
- can now also be installed on sd card
- added some optimization for Android 3.0+ (tablets)
- some other bug fixes and improvements
- reorganized application package, it's now smaller, support for other CPUs can be downloaded separately if needed
IMPORTANT! You must first UNINSTALL current version and then INSTALL new one. Sorry about that.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum for can be found here
Vote 5 stars if you like it. :)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
VitalPlayer VitalPlayer supports almost all video and audio codecs. This powerful software codecs provide smooth quality video. *If you want to reduce program size, please download VitalPlayer Neon(cortex-A8 Devices only). *Works on Android 2.3 now.(Nexus S)
Appscend Video Player Appscend Video Player is a native Android and iOS video player that enables publishers to deliver videos to their audience and monetize content
Mobo Play Mobo Play will become of your essential media applications for your mobile; it allows you to enjoy all your favorite videos on your mobile, it supports all the popular video formats such as rmvb, avi, 3gp, flv, mp4, mpeg, mpg, rm, f4v and many more
BSPlayer ARMv7 VFP CPU support This is BSPlayer lite CPU support package for ARMv7+VFP CPU smartphones - not the main app. You only need this if BSPlayer warns you to install it, also you must have BSPlayer lite installed first
BSPlayer ARMv6 VFP CPU support This is BSPlayer lite CPU support package for ARMv6+VFP CPU smartphones - not the main app. You only need this if BSPlayer warns you to install it, also you must have BSPlayer lite installed first