Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet. Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets features:
· Use Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
· Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the exclusive camera fill feature.
· Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
· Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
· Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
· Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
· Sync projects with Adobe Creative Cloud and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop.
· Image resolution: 1600x1600 pixels
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues with saving / sharing a document · Improved feathering of soft brushes · Improved visibility of brush cursor on dark backgrounds · Several other bug fixes
What's New in 1.5.1:
· General bug fixes
· Updated support for Nexus 7 tablet
· Optimized user interface for 7-inch devices (minimum screen resolution 1024x600)
· Smoother brush strokes
· Two new Effects: Lens Flare (under "&" menu) and Stamp Pattern
· Improved grid layout for projects, tutorials, and images
· New support for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and other registered apps
· Quick access to last 5 colors with new shortcut (drag down on Color)
· Various bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Droid Edit DroidEdit - is an initial code editor. Endless redo of actions allows you to work with big code volume. You can start external commands, set up hot keys, apply block slide. Working with several files you can save a list and move it between the sessions
Ms Office Tutorial Ms Office suite is an essential collection of desktop applications that includes Word for documents, Excel for spreadsheets, PowerPoint for presentations, Access for databases and much more. Choose your version of Microsoft Office to begin learning
PDF Viewer Native Android PDF viewer based on the MuPDF library
Mobile Document Viewer (Free) Mobile Document Viewer (Free) - OpenOffice.org and Microsoft Office document viewing application for Android
OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 document viewing application for Android-based devices. It allows opening office productivity application documents located in the filesystem, e.g
OfficeSuite Viewer 5 OfficeSuite is a universal and FREE document viewer for Android enabling you to open native DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, LOG, XLS, XLSX, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, EML, PDF and ZIP files and attachments ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
WPS Office (formerly Kingsoft Office) WPS Office (formerly Kingsoft Office) - VIEW ANY FILE TYPE
WPS Office can open almost any document including PDF, TXT and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. This means when you use WPS Office to open a document from email or your favorite cloud service, you can be sure it will look exactly the way it would on your PC
PrintHand PrintHand - print documents from any place of the world. All you need to do is to choose the needed file and available printer to start the printing process immediately. Use standard interfaces or print directly from the file storage
ChartDroid ChartDroid is an ltent-based library for anti-aliased chart and graph generation on Android phones
Exif Editor Exif Editor allows to display and edit EXIF of your photos
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Flash Player 11.1 for Android Flash Player enables a complete web browsing experience.
Flash Player delivers access to your favorite interactive content
Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for Android Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for Android - Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 makes your mobile employees more productive! Field employees (sales, technicians, agents, etc.) can approve that new service request, create / fill-in orders & customer surveys... all directly from their smartphone or other Android device. Requires LiveCycle ES2 minimum
Macromedia Flash Player Flash Player 7 for Pocket PC enables developers and publishers to quickly and easily deploy rich interactive Flash content and applications for Windows Mobile devices
Adobe Nav for Photoshop Adobe Nav for Photoshop - With Adobe Nav-a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)-you can now use your iPad to activate Photoshop tools and browse and select open Photoshop documents
Adobe Reader for Android Adobe Reader is a must-have application for high quality PDF viewing on Android.
· Open PDF files as email attachments, on the web or on device
· Text Reflow
· Send PDF files via email
· Multi-touch gestures for Navigation & Zoom
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed several stability issues
What's New in 10.5
Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 helps organizations increase employee productivity, improve brand equity, lower costs, and improve engagement across screens and devices, anywhere, anytime
Adobe Content Viewer for iPad Adobe Content Viewer - View interactive, richly designed digital publications created using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. After designing publication layouts using Adobe InDesign and packaging them with the Content Bundler, users can either sideload .folio files (previously referred to as
Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop - With Adobe Color Lava -a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)- you can now use your iPad and your fingertips to mix colors and create custom swatches and five-swatch color themes
Adobe Kuler for iPhone Adobe Kuler for iPhone - Adobe Kuler allows you to capture colors from the surrounding environment using your iPhone's camera.
You can also extract colors from images stored online or on your device, and edit them from within the app by adjusting the RGB sliders