Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet. Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets features:
· Use Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
· Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the exclusive camera fill feature.
· Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
· Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
· Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
· Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
· Sync projects with Adobe Creative Cloud and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop.
· Image resolution: 1600x1600 pixels
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues with saving / sharing a document · Improved feathering of soft brushes · Improved visibility of brush cursor on dark backgrounds · Several other bug fixes
What's New in 1.5.1:
· General bug fixes
· Updated support for Nexus 7 tablet
· Optimized user interface for 7-inch devices (minimum screen resolution 1024x600)
· Smoother brush strokes
· Two new Effects: Lens Flare (under "&" menu) and Stamp Pattern
· Improved grid layout for projects, tutorials, and images
· New support for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and other registered apps
· Quick access to last 5 colors with new shortcut (drag down on Color)
· Various bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Scanbot for Android Scan documents using the camera of your Android smartphone and upload them to supported cloud storage services like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and OneDrive
WPS Office (formerly Kingsoft Office) OVER 245 MILLION USERS
WORLD'S MOST POPULAR, FREE ANDROID OFFICE APP
VIEW, CREATE AND SHARE OFFICE DOCS ON ANY ANDROID DEVICE
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT WORD, POWERPOINT AND EXCEL
Simply Draw A nice and simple drawing program built for demonstrating multi-touch hardware. A full HSL color picker is under development. Note: Pictures are saved to camera directory. (ex. /sdcard/DCIM/Camera/)
eDrawings for Android View EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT, EDRW and SLDDRW files while on the go with this powerful CAD viewer for Android phones and tablets
OfficeSuite Viewer 6 OfficeSuite is a universal and FREE document viewer for Android enabling you to open native DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, LOG, XLS, XLSX, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, EML, PDF and ZIP files and attachments ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
PDF Viewer Native Android PDF viewer based on the MuPDF library
OfficeSuite Viewer 5 OfficeSuite is a universal and FREE document viewer for Android enabling you to open native DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, LOG, XLS, XLSX, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, EML, PDF and ZIP files and attachments ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!