eDrawings for Android - eDrawings is a CAD viewer that allows you to view eDrawings and SolidWorks files on your Android phone or tablet.
The software can open EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT, EDRW and SLDDRW file formats from email attachments, cloud storage services, websites, FTP servers and network folders.
eDrawings features an intuitive user interface that allows you to easily zoom, pan and rotate designs using multitouch.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue with preserving in-app purchases when offline.
What's New in 2.0:
· Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
· Dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
· Create markups in your designs, including text notes and freehand notations
· Share marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
What's New in 1.1:
· Support for SolidWorks 2014 files, DXF & DWG files, password protected eDrawings files
· Many performance and stability fixes, including file association for non-eDrawings files.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
ScanDic - Camera Translator ScanDoc allows document capturing and recognizing through the Android phone. It automatically translates or searches recognized information by simply tapping or crossing the words on image to get translation by sentence of words
AutoCAD WS Experience the freedom of taking your designs with you — wherever you go. AutoCAD® WS is a mobile CAD application that gives you the freedom and flexibility to view, edit, and share your DWGTM files on your Android phone or tablet
APDFViewer APDFViewer is a PDF file viewer for the Android platform. Uses poppler as the backend.
* PDFViewer is just a PDF document viewer, there is no built-in file manager. It can only be activated through intents, works with file managers or other applications that generate proper intents
GDocs GDocs is a simple notepad that can view, edit and sync documents from your Google Docs account. It allows you create, import/export and send documents
Kingsoft Office Suite 2012 Kingsoft Office Suite 2012 - FREE to view DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX files, create DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX
ScanDoc - Document Reader (European) ScanDoc allows document capturing and recognizing through the Android phone.
1. Capture a picture of document, such as newspaper, magazines and books;
2. Or Load existing document image in phone storage to be processed;
3. The Camera-OCR software automatically extract all texts from that picture;
PDF Creator Ultimate Free The most complete and free PDF Creator! You don't need a scanner anymore. **No watermark and no trial!** Take pictures with your camera, edit the images, convert all of them into a PDF and send the PDF by email
Simply Draw A nice and simple drawing program built for demonstrating multi-touch hardware. A full HSL color picker is under development. Note: Pictures are saved to camera directory. (ex. /sdcard/DCIM/Camera/)
Word Doc to PDF Convert Word DOC, DOCX & Open Document ODT files to PDF format files
Mezzofanti Mezzofanti is an application for Android phones that allows reality augmentation (as seen in camera mode) with information about any text in view. The augmentation is done through text-recognition
Other Software by developer «SolidWorks»:
Comments on eDrawings for Android:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if eDrawings for Android supports it