eDrawings for Android - eDrawings is a CAD viewer that allows you to view eDrawings and SolidWorks files on your Android phone or tablet.
The software can open EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT, EDRW and SLDDRW file formats from email attachments, cloud storage services, websites, FTP servers and network folders.
eDrawings features an intuitive user interface that allows you to easily zoom, pan and rotate designs using multitouch.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue with preserving in-app purchases when offline.
What's New in 2.0:
· Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
· Dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
· Create markups in your designs, including text notes and freehand notations
· Share marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
What's New in 1.1:
· Support for SolidWorks 2014 files, DXF & DWG files, password protected eDrawings files
· Many performance and stability fixes, including file association for non-eDrawings files.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Microsoft Office Mobile Microsoft Office Mobile - is a set of applications which will help you create, open and edit important documents and presentations
qPDF Notes Demo Version View and add comments to Adobe® PDF files and fill interactive forms. Fully functional on Android phones and tablets, including devices with CyanogenMod!
Easy Print Print documents and email using Google Cloud Print! EasyPrint is an ad supported print application that allows users to print their documents with their Android devices over the Google cloud
PDF Utility PDF Utility merge, split, overlay, extract images, password protected ,encrypt
Ms Office Tutorial Ms Office suite is an essential collection of desktop applications that includes Word for documents, Excel for spreadsheets, PowerPoint for presentations, Access for databases and much more. Choose your version of Microsoft Office to begin learning