Google Docs (Android) - Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs application.
· Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs
· Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds
· Make quick changes to spreadsheets
· View your documents, PDFs, images and more.
· Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
· Take a photo of printed text and convert it to a Google document
· Share docs with your phone's contacts
What's New in This Release:
· Create, view and edit Google documents with our new Android editor
· Rich text formatting (bold, italics, underline, font color, background color)
· Layout tools (bulleted lists, numbered lists, indentation)
· Real-time collaboration - see edits from others in seconds
· Cursor presence and highlighting
What's New in 1.0.43:
· Make any file available offline for view access while not connected.
· Manage offline content, including seeing what's out of date.
· Automatic syncing of offline content while on wifi.
· Star and rename files while offline.
· Improved reading experience of Google documents while on a tablet.
What's New in 1.0.30:
· Optimized experience for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
· New 3-panel interface for improved browsing
· Details panel showing a thumbnail and sharing information
· Improved sharing experience with autocomplete system
· Landscape or portrait mode
· Improved video playback
What's New in 1.0.20:
· Fixes a problem with logging in.
What's New in 1.0.16:
· Available in 46 languages.
· Copy an image from your Android gallery directly to the Google Docs Web Clipboard.
· Open your documents with any compatible installed app.
· Send any document as an attachment through email, MMS, or another installed app.
What's New in 1.0.10:
· Lots of improvements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Scan Record And Email Scan, Write, Attach, Record and Send features helps you utilize your Android phone an tablet device along with cloud features to it's maximum
e Business Card Lite e Business Card Lite is a digital business card. Within this app you can make your employee cards and you can also make your personal card. There are diffident styles for selection, and you can select your own picture or your company logo from the gallery in you mobile
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet
Google+ (iPhone) Google+ (iPhone) - Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most. And no matter where you are, the stream lets you stay in the loop about what your friends are sharing and where they're checking in.
Google+ is only available for users 18 and older
Google Voice Place calls and send text messages showing your Google number
Google Apps Device Policy (Android) Google Apps Device Policy (Android) - Google Apps Device Policy is a device administration tool that allows administrators for Google Apps Premier and Education editions to set security policies for Android devices. This application will allow your Android device to comply with the security policies set by your admin
Google Mobile App Gets you the information you need quickly, with instant access to Google Search and all of your favorite Google products
Google Body (Android) Google Body (Android) is a detailed 3D model of the human body. You can view different anatomical layers, zoom in, and navigate to parts that interest you. Click to identify anatomy, or search for muscles, organs, bones and more
Chromecast for iPhone/iPad Chromecast for iPhone/iPad - Chromecast is a device that plugs into your HDTV and allows you to stream online media from your smartphone, tablet or computer to the TV screen over the local WiFi network.
With the Chromecast app for iOS you can configure Chromecast to work with your WiFi network and change its settings.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
Blogger (Android) Blogger (Android) - Experience the official version of the Blogger app.
You can easily publish posts with pictures, labels and location information. Also, you can view the list of posts and if you have multiple accounts or blogs, you can easily switch between them.
Blogging on the go is made easy with the Blogger app
Android Market Android Market - Optimized for the tablet form-factor and Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android Market now makes it fast and easy to find awesome apps, games, and widgets for you. Search and browse over 150,000 and apps and games available for download, organized by category, to customize your Android experience
Google Sky Map Google Sky Map turns your Android-powered mobile phone into a window on the night sky
Google Goggles Google Goggles is a visual search app. Instead of using words, take a picture of an object with your camera phone: we attempt to recognize the object, and return relevant search results. Goggles can also recognize English, French, Italian, German and Spanish words and allow you to translate to other languages