Scanbot for Android - Scanbot turns your Android smartphone into a portable document scanner. Using the camera of your mobile device, the app allows you to convert any printed document such as invoices, receipts, business cards, tickets and notes to a digital format. Scanbot uses advanced perspective correction and image optimization algorithms to ensure that the digital copies look as close as possible to the originals.
Captured documents can be saved as single-page or multi-page PDF files, as well as JPG images. In addition, they can be printed, emailed and uploaded manually or automatically to cloud drives right from within the app. Scanbot supports multiple online storage services including Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, OneDrive, Telekom Cloud, Yandex.Disk and other WebDAV-enabled servers.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed upload authorization failures
· Fixed freezing on Samsung SIII and Note 2 devices with custom ROMs
· Other minor improvements
What's New in 1.2.0:
· Select a custom folder to upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote or other services
· Images are now saved in their original size - A4 is not the default size anymore
· New filter experience
· Auto-snapping is now disabled if device is not stabilized
· Shake to remove signature
· Swipe down to delete page
· Undo page deletion
· Pages can be shared as JPG file after saving
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Digital Signature Creator Digital Signature Creator is a free app to create your own digital signatures for your documents without using a pen
Document Mailer "Document Mailer" is an application used to take any picture and email it instantly in pdf format. This application makes sharing easy and instant. All you have to do is just configure the mail settings in the application and you are good to go