Dropsync - Reliable, battery efficient, full two-way(!) sync client for Dropbox.
Keep your phone/tablet and your Dropbox in sync at all times. Reliable, battery efficient, full two-way(!) sync client for Dropbox.
* Full two-way sync. Just like Dropbox on desktop
* Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
* Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
* Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
* Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
* Compact code size, memory efficient, no fancy graphics, no useless animation. We have enough bloatware. Do one thing and do it best
Beware that there many apps out there on the Market which claim doing sync but in fact what they do is one-way upload or download.
Dropsync provides the essential feature, two-way sync, which should be in the official Dropbox for Android since the beginning. For whatever reason it wasn't and still isn't.
Now you have it.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Wifi File Transfer Very easy to share your file from your android to your pc without cable data or card reader
nookSync An app used by nookLibrary for archiving and deleting B&N books