gbaMoney is a money tracking application for Android. Expenses or income are quickly entered and assigned to classes, categories and subcategories. Monthly or yearly totals and subtotals can be viewed and graphically compared, with budgets on class or category level. Currencies are converted. Split items can be defined for recurring transactions.
What's New in This Release:
· Settings are now included in the backup file, importing is quicker.
· Currency and rates are included in the CSV export file.
What's New in 1.5.2:
· Option for QIF import to use payee description as reason.
What's New in 1.5.1:
· Optionally update all amounts when changing the currency scale.
What's New in 1.5.0:
· Split items can now also be transfers between accounts.
What's New in 1.4.6:
· Option for QIF-Export reason as payee description
What's New in 1.4.4:
· Payees list searchable with text field
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Fazenda Your personal finance application, which is configured as it is convenient for you
AndroMoney Expense Track Money AndroMoney ---- Manage your money, manage your life! [The best tool for keeping accounts, efficiently tracking each expense report] AndroMoney is a personal finance tool for use on your mobile phone. By using this tool, we hope you can better manage your wealth. We focus on:
Checkbook (free) Stay on top of your finances from anywhere using your mobile device. This is the free version of Checkbook, which is featured in Daniel Begun's book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies", ISBN: 978-0470936290