Housing Loan Calculator is a simple housing loan calculator that you can use to calculate your monthly housing loan repayments. Useful when you want to roughly calculate if you could afford a house that you see in an advertisement pamphlet, newspaper or even on the internet.
Note: To be used only to calculate an estimated monthly payment amount, actual amount may differ slightly from the figures shown.
· Simple and straightforward interface
· Allows you to input in the loan amount, interest rate (decimals allowed) and the installment period in years
· Screen is kept ON all the time while the calculator is visible
· Screen orientation is fixed to portrait
· Has an option to clear all the fields and start over again through android’s context menu and via a button press
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug causing program to crash if decimal points are used for installment period.
What's New in 1.21:
· Fixed bug in v1.0 causing program to crash when a decimal input is used in installment period (for example: 10.5 years).
What's New in 1.1:
· Fixed bug causing program to crash if decimal points are used for installment period
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
MASTER Calculator Calculator with a pleasant and elegant interface. Stores all calculations during the session, has advanced features such as calculations with parentheses, the translation in radians, root extract and work with interest
Energy Cost Calculator for Android Energy Cost Calculator calculates the cost of energy per day, week, month and year based on usage per hour and hours of usage per day. An essential everyday utility.An Essential Everyday UtilityKey Features: • Professionally User-Interface
Loan Calculator This is good app to tell you borrower monthly and total payment. They are 3 Steps: Step 1:Enter The Loan amount. Step 2:Enter the interest rate. Step 3:Enter the total moths and click Calculate payments give you monthly and total payment of your loan
AndTip AndTip is a Tip-Calculator for Android phones