mDroid: Money Organizer is a complete money manager that lets you control your expenses, your income and see where you money goes. Handle several accounts like your wallet, bank accounts, checking account, investments, credit card accounts, etc. mDroid: Money Organizer features:
· Manage transactions and money transfers
· Create accounts in different currencies
· Search for product quotes automatically in different providers without leaving your phone and save them for your wishlist. (eBay currently supported)
· Get automatic alerts when the is a lower price for your product wishlist.
· Manage your bill reminders (Payment, Deposit or transfer) with 12 different schedule types and automatic mode.
· Check your upcoming reminders for the coming months.
· Multiple currencies support with automatic exchange rate update. You can also check your default currency to adapt your networth and reports.
· Reports: See your spending of the month on each category, networth, in-out flow and account type, with export feature.
· With Travel mode, you can set different travels and link them to transactions to you could centralize your expenses.
· Spending Planner let you set up limits for your categories, see your expected income and expenses, and your projected savings for the month. On each item you can see your expending for the last months to adapt your limit accordingly.
What's New in This Release:
· Added [PRO]: Backup (With Dropbox integration and Automatic mode)
· Fixed: Reports now account transfers in a better way.
· Changed: Reminders page has now more information and a better layout.
What's New in 1.5.1:
· Improved and simpler UI with ActionBar and menus.
· Added: [PRO] Integration with Google Cloud Print
What's New in 1.3:
· Added: [PRO] Export to Excel
· Added: Choose default account for New Transactions
· Changed: Increased legend text Size in Pie Chart.
What's New in 1.2:
· Added: You can now edit reminders.
· Added: Button to show history of transaction for each reminder.
· Fixed: Deleted reminders still showed in the upcoming list.
· Fixed: Minor bugs.
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Improved performance in Home screen.
· Added: Search (Transactions)
· Added: [PRO] Button in My Travel to show all transactions.
· Added: [PRO] My Travel screen now shows the amount spent/earn in a Travel.
· Added: Option to show all transactions from all accounts.
· Changed: [PRO] Spending Planner now also shows real amount of In/Flow.
· Changed: [PRO] Changed list of transactions in My Travel.
· Changed: Transactions list now shows the date and time.
· Changed: Design of My Account.
· Added: Edit Account name (Options Menu in My Account)
· Fixed: Long pressed of the back key when entering transactions. Now a long press of the backspace key will put the value in 0.00
· Fixed: A problem reported when creating the database for the first time.
· Fixed: Rare problem when saving a transaction that leaded to a force close.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
WorkIt Expenses Keep track of all your daily expenses on the move with WorkIt Expenses
freecreditscore.com Get the only app on the market that works with the #1 provider of credit reports and scores! This app is for members of freecreditscore.com and freecreditreport.com
Ways to Save Money Money Saving Ideas in this app helps you to become a super saver. Trying to slash your budget? Follow these money saving tips every day, and you will cut cost by the end of the month for sure
ContactIsMoney Link contacts with a notebook and make financial notes about this contacts
DrinkControl DrinkControl helps you to track expenses on alcoholic drinks and converts your take-in quantities, such as glasses, bottles or cans, into the units of alcohol and lets you know if you are approaching moderate drinking limits