MapMyWalk+ for Android - MapMyWalk is a fitness assistant designed to allow walkers to track their workouts using their phone's built-in GPS.
With the app you can view your route on a map and record your workout details, including duration, distance, pace, speed, elevation and calories burned.
You can also share the details of your fitness activity with friends via Facebook, Twitter or email.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor fixes for some Samsung devices.
What's New in 2.9.4:
· Minor fixes for editing a workout and connecting with MyFitnessPal.
What's New in 2.9.3:
· Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch support. Get your pace, time, distance, and heart rate on your wrist.
· Fixes a Twitter login issue.
What's New in 2.8.1:
· Removed Bluetooth enable prompt on Android 4.3 devices.
· Improved SYNC Activity Tracker reliability.
What's New in 2.8.0:
· Bluetooth LE heart rate monitor support for Samsung devices running Android 4.3.
· Fixes an issue in locales that use non-western numerals.
What's New in 2.7.9:
· Add notes when saving a recorded workout. Rate Your Run for the Brooks Fit Group.
What's New in 2.7.7:
· Fixes for Live Tracking second recorded workout. Added permission for Motorola BTLE HRM.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
NI WorkTrak NI WorkTrak - track travel mileage, drive time and GPS validated check-in. IMPORTANT NOTE: To enable this application, you must have a Natural Insight user ID and Password from your employer
Daily Yoga Yoga is the best practice for maintaining harmony in body and soul. This app gives the description and benefits along with posture images of various Yoga Asanas that can be practiced daily to lead a healthy life
CardioTrainer CardioTrainer is a mobile fitness application that lets you track and record all of your workout activity with GPS and pedometer
Yoga Aasan Yoga Asana Free android Apps serves not just yoga teachers, but is targeted at the growing Yoga community
300 Workouts This application will provide different kinds of workouts, which will be helpful for your health and fitness
FitRoid Your mobile fitness and nutrition companion
XerTrack Carry your fitness with you at all time !
kalaripayattu Martial Arts Kalaripayattu is a indian martial technique from kerala. Its one of the oldest fighting technique of India. It is usually practised in norther part of kerala and some parts of karnataka