Talking Dialer - slide your finger in the direction of the number you want - always starting at 5, you can then go up and to the left for 1, or down and to the right for 9, and so on.
Press Menu to access your Phonebook. Press the Dial button to call.
What's New in This Release:
· Replaced Run Button with double-tap to run
· Added Video Chat capable contacts to phonebook
· Added earcon to indicate when a phonebook contact is video chat capable
· Added support for tapping on screen sides to scroll content
What's New in 1.5.0:
· Updated for Ice Cream Sandwich and touch exploration compatibility.
· Added a "Call" bar at the bottom to support devices without Search and Call keys.
· Scrolling the left or right edge will move through contacts one at a time.
What's New in 1.4:
· Spoken feedback when passing over numbers
· Backspace added to the very left
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Baby ESP Trial Baby ESP is a baby activity tracker that helps you easily track your baby's activities (Eating, Sleeping, Pooping and much more).Know at a glance the time since baby's last meal, nap or diaper change
Calculate by QxMD Clinical calculators & decision support tools for healthcare providers. Free! From the maker of the apps 'The ECG Guide' and 'Pedi STAT' comes 'Calculate', a next-generation medical calculator and decision support tool, freely available to the medical community
Brainwave Tuner (Full Version) Want to relax? Meditate? Learn faster? Focus attention? Increase your awareness? Try self-hypnosis? Just put on the earphones and let Brainwave Tuner turn you on
Health Unlimited Get the latest health tips and health news delivered to your phone daily
Talking Compass Talking Compass speaks your current heading and provides haptic feedback as your cross over any of the cardinal directions
eSpeak for Android Port of the eSpeak engine that runs on Android. To enable it: 1. Menu > Settings > Voice input & output > Text-to-speech settings 2. Check "eSpeak TTS"
mem Match the sequence of flashing colors and sounds! What's the longest sequence that you can get? Try the "mini mem" widget! All the fun of the full-sized game, now available on your home screen! Menu > Add > Widgets > mini mem