Talking Dialer - slide your finger in the direction of the number you want - always starting at 5, you can then go up and to the left for 1, or down and to the right for 9, and so on.
Press Menu to access your Phonebook. Press the Dial button to call.
What's New in This Release:
· Replaced Run Button with double-tap to run
· Added Video Chat capable contacts to phonebook
· Added earcon to indicate when a phonebook contact is video chat capable
· Added support for tapping on screen sides to scroll content
What's New in 1.5.0:
· Updated for Ice Cream Sandwich and touch exploration compatibility.
· Added a "Call" bar at the bottom to support devices without Search and Call keys.
· Scrolling the left or right edge will move through contacts one at a time.
What's New in 1.4:
· Spoken feedback when passing over numbers
· Backspace added to the very left
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
SafeKidZone SafeKidZone is a must-have technology that transforms a cell phone into an advanced safety device.With SafeKidZone your kids can get help within seconds of an emergency situation
Lybrate- Find Best Doctors Find Doctors, Ask Health Questions from Doctors Anonymously and for free, Get virtual consultation and daily health tips
Migraine Pic Ad Migraine sufferers usually have extensive note taking whenever migraine strike so that they can bring them to their doctors for discussion and trying to find the reason why it strike them
PillReminder The license key was extended until end of september 2011! Please upgrade to v1.12, thank you! Important information: We have found a buyer that will further develop the PillReminder app! A new version will be released in the next few weeks :-) ***
mem Match the sequence of flashing colors and sounds! What's the longest sequence that you can get? Try the "mini mem" widget! All the fun of the full-sized game, now available on your home screen! Menu > Add > Widgets > mini mem
Eyes-Free Keyboard An augmented version of the Gingerbread on-screen keyboard that provides enhanced low-vision accessibility
eSpeak for Android Port of the eSpeak engine that runs on Android. To enable it: 1. Menu > Settings > Voice input & output > Text-to-speech settings 2. Check "eSpeak TTS"