WISER for Android - First responders in general, and HAZMAT units in particular, must make many decisions quickly in handling hazardous-materials incidents. They need accurate information about the hazardous substances, the emergency resources available, and the surrounding environmental conditions to save lives and minimize the impact on the environment and physical property. The WISER application extracts content from TOXNET's Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB), an authoritative, peer-reviewed information resource maintained by the National Library of Medicine, and places that information into the hands of those who need it most.
· Rapid access to the most important information about a hazardous substance by an intelligent synopsis engine and display called "Key Info"
· Intuitive, simple, logical user interface developed by working with experienced first responders
· Comprehensive decision support, including guidance on immediate actions necessary to save lives and protect the environment
· Access to NLM's Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB), which contains detailed peer-reviewed information on hazardous substances
· User Profiles enable users to specify the role they are currently playing at the scene of an incident: first responder, HAZMAT specialist, or EMS specialist. The key information presented to the user about a substance varies depending on this role, so that the information most relevant to the respective job can be quickly accessed.
· Radiological and biological substance support.
· Mobile support, providing first responders critical information where they need it, when they need it.
What's New in This Release:
· Version 2.0 of WISER for Android integrates Chemical Hazards Emergency Medical Management (CHEMM) content and updates the Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG) content to 2012.
· New hospital provider and preparedness planner profiles
· Acute care guidelines for 6 known mass casualty agent classes
· The addition of a wealth of CHEMM reference material
· The new CHEMM Intelligent Syndrome Tool (CHEMM-IST), a tool designed to diagnose the type of chemical exposure after a mass casualty incident
What's New in 1.1:
· Added support for moving application to SD card on Android 2.2 or greater.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Tai Chi Regimen to Forget the Calculation Tai Chi Regimen Music is a music application for Android users to experience the philosophy of balance in "Tai Chi", thus to meditate under an oriental atmosphere, to relieve all the pressure in a busy living and to relax both your body and soul
Health Unlimited Get the latest health tips and health news delivered to your phone daily
Prenatal Ultrasound Lite Tell your friends this app allows you to view a sonogram image on your phone! The full version has 8 term lengths to choose from. Gag app! Trick your parents or not so tech savy friends! If you like this app please rate it and check out our other apps!
Health Browser Gain unlimited access to medical tips, health tools, and drug information, all while you''re on the go!
Brain Booster Brain Booster applies Electroencephalography theory into Android application. It is specially designed for the best Android user experience, and will give your brain a fresh start any time during the day
Hydro Balance Hydro Balance app helps you to stay hydrated daily. It's provide you hydro calculator advises you to reach the daily goal and customized personal hydration plan reminds you, so can not forget to drink water
Çin Takvimi Cin Takvimi-Android uygulamasi ile cocugunuzun cinsiyetini tahmin edin!
Medicine Buddha Mantra The Medicine Buddha Mantra is held to be extremely powerful for healing of physical illnesses and purification of negative karma