WISER for Android - First responders in general, and HAZMAT units in particular, must make many decisions quickly in handling hazardous-materials incidents. They need accurate information about the hazardous substances, the emergency resources available, and the surrounding environmental conditions to save lives and minimize the impact on the environment and physical property. The WISER application extracts content from TOXNET's Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB), an authoritative, peer-reviewed information resource maintained by the National Library of Medicine, and places that information into the hands of those who need it most.
· Rapid access to the most important information about a hazardous substance by an intelligent synopsis engine and display called "Key Info"
· Intuitive, simple, logical user interface developed by working with experienced first responders
· Comprehensive decision support, including guidance on immediate actions necessary to save lives and protect the environment
· Access to NLM's Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB), which contains detailed peer-reviewed information on hazardous substances
· User Profiles enable users to specify the role they are currently playing at the scene of an incident: first responder, HAZMAT specialist, or EMS specialist. The key information presented to the user about a substance varies depending on this role, so that the information most relevant to the respective job can be quickly accessed.
· Radiological and biological substance support.
· Mobile support, providing first responders critical information where they need it, when they need it.
What's New in This Release:
· Version 2.0 of WISER for Android integrates Chemical Hazards Emergency Medical Management (CHEMM) content and updates the Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG) content to 2012.
· New hospital provider and preparedness planner profiles
· Acute care guidelines for 6 known mass casualty agent classes
· The addition of a wealth of CHEMM reference material
· The new CHEMM Intelligent Syndrome Tool (CHEMM-IST), a tool designed to diagnose the type of chemical exposure after a mass casualty incident
What's New in 1.1:
· Added support for moving application to SD card on Android 2.2 or greater.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Inn House Doctor The Inn-House Doctor App provides connection and Interaction with a healthcare provider near you
Mosquito Repellent (Free) Bvcsoft Mosquito Repellent (Free) produces a sound in the range of 16 KHz to 20 KHz. We cannot hear the sound since it is beyond the audio range of humans
Eyes-Free Shell Eyes-Free Shell turns your Android into an eyes-free communication device
Relaxing Sounds Do you need a getaway from day-to-day stresses and want something relaxing? Download our relax ringtones app, and try our relaxing sounds
Mom 2 Be Pregnancy Tracker Mom 2 Be is a pregnancy tracker with weekly tips for expectant mothers. Mom 2 Be FREE is a tool that enables mothers, fathers, family and friends to track the progress of a woman's pregnancy
EDstore EDstore helps clearly fast and simply buy generic medications at a good price with protected deliver
ICE ICE - THE Emergency app! In Case of Emergency ICE is designed to be a great help in case of emergency. The first helper is able to see who to call and which person he deals with in only a few clicks