3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Alexa Rank Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Alexa Rank Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - This add-on shows you the Alexa ranking of the site and lets you know more info (popularity) about the site.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the overlap problem between text color and background color
What's New in 1
AziLink AziLink is an application that allows USB tethering for Android-based phones, without requiring root access. It works by using a Java-based NAT that communicates with OpenVPN on the host computer. It has been tested on MacOS, Windows, and Linux. The connection will be forwarded over the phone's active network service, which can be either WiFi or 3G/EDGE
Rocket VPN Unblock the Internet, browse securely & protect your privacy with Rocket VPN
G-Meter Handy application that enables people with Android devices to conveniently measure the load factor using their mobile devices
4talk IM 4talk IM - 4talk IM is a cloud instant messaging service for mobile devices and desktop computers. Send and receive text messages, pictures, voice, video messages with ease and for free
Xender File Transfer Sharing Xender File Transfer Sharing - Need to transfer files between phones or between your phone and computer? Try Xender and experience the coolest all-in-one file transfer and sharing app! Xender transfers anything you want, from documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps, in an instant with a few taps
URLy - the URL sharer Multi-purpose URL sharer: Easily shorten URLs, upload files and send messages. URLy is a multi-purpose URL tool for sharing URLs. It comes with a lot of features, is highly customizable and very easy to use
Other Software by developer «Richard Gruet»:
3G Watchdog Pro 3G Watchdog Pro - 3G Watchdog Pro is a data traffic monitor for Android. It can help you prevent exceeding your plan's limits by monitoring and predicting usage of your 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS internet connection.
3G Watchdog Pro allows you to quickly see when you are approaching your plan's limits via a status icon in the notification bar and home screen widgets