Scriptish - Firefox Addon - Scriptish is a fork of Greasemonkey, offering:
· Everything Greasemonkey does (which is actually useful)
· Updating: User scripts can be updated in Scriptish using @updateURL
· Many new metadata @keys
· Many new additions to the GM_ API
· Superior Performance: A faster, cleaner code base which takes advantage of all that Firefox 4 has to offer
· Superior Security: Scriptish provides security features you won't find elsewhere
· Mobile: Supports Fennec
What's New in This Release:
· bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
· Using sandbox names now.
What's New in 0.1.6:
· bug fixes
What's New in 0.1.5:
· Supporting Firefox for mobile (a.k.a. Fennec) (#164)
· Web developers can no longer detect Scriptish by changing the location of a window (#469)
· The "Show Script Source" link will now reuse the original ".user.js" source tab, rather than creating a new one (#494)
· The Scratchpad "Save As User Script" command is now compatible with the new Orion editor (#495)
· If available, users will be prompted to use Scratchpad as the user script editor. This can be changed through Scriptish Options (#479, #497)
· Users will now be prompted for a new editor when extensions.scriptish.editor is invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
· Added the extensions.scriptish.config.prettyPrint.enabled preference (#473)
· Fixed a bug with the user includes/excludes dialog (#481)
· Added a GM_notification fallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
· The metadata key @noframes is no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
· Now really adding "zh-TW" (previously omitted from chrome.manifest)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Adblock Plus for Android Adblock Plus for Android - Adblock Plus is an app which blocks all ads on your Android device. The software will eliminate all advertising when browsing the web, as well as when using your favorite applications.
Adblock Plus can block mobile ads, video advertising, banners, push notifications, display advertising, HTML5 advertising, and more
Cape Times - Firefox Addon Cape Times - Firefox Addon - The Cape Times is an English language newspaper published in Capetown, South Africa. This OpenSearch add-on adds a custom search provider to your Firefox search bar to quickly search the Cape Times website (capetimes.co.za) using their internal search engine
Mobile Tools - Firefox Addon Mobile Tools - Tools for working with web pages in Firefox Mobile. Use tools like Page Info to view details about the current web page or use Page Source to view the actual web page source. A Firebug Console API is also supported for helping to debug web pages on mobile devices
WebMyStyles - Firefox Addon WebMyStyles - Firefox Addon - Style the web your way.
This add-on provides a GUI that allow web users to change the look-and-feel of arbitrary web pages to something more pleasant and accessible.
These changes applies to web page design aspects such as the colour scheme, typography, and content layout
MSDN for Developers (MSDN) Microsoft search content for Android mobile. Microsoft developer can learn, search, read the microsoft content with our free and lite software. Its a free version for all Android versions
Dig Out The Deal - DOTD Dig Out The Deal - DOTD - Ads Free Version is now Available - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dotd.android.adsfree.activity
Never miss a deal and Stay up to date on deals from Dig Out The Deal
Twitsee Twitsee - Twitter picture viewer and browser bringing you the latest photos from the Twitter universe. View pictures with the included photo viewer. Now looks great on tablet devices.
Twitsee currently supports twitpic, yfrog, plixi, twitgoo moby picture, img.ly, ow.ly, imgur, pikchur, twitrpix and twitsnaps