Mocha TN5250 for Android provides TN5250 emulation for AS/400 terminal access.
· Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
· Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132)
· SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Uses SSL included with the Android OS.
· Auto login
· Can handle 20 different AS/400 configurations
· F1-F24 keys + a set of special keys such as SYSREQ
· Support for 9 different EBCDIC code pages
· Colors can be customized
· Device name support
· 3 Font sizes
· Hardware keys on the Android phone can be linked to 5250 functions
· Help system
What's New in This Release:
· Solved issue with SSL and some Android OS 4.x devices.
· Tab key on screen keyboard.
· Added support for hackers keyboard.
· General bug fixing.
What's New in 2.2:
· Fixed focus problem with Return key and wireless keyboard
· New settings: Lock screen
· New settings: Make space for fxx keys above the 5250 window. Useful on tablets.
· General bug fixing.
What's New in 2.1:
· Fixed problem with OS 3.2 tablets and keyboard input
· Added fieldexit check and prehelp mode as options.
· Bug fixing
What's New in 2.0:
· support for 2 finger zoom
· new screen layout
· support for bar code scanner
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
zaTelnet Light Telnet client for Android platform. The client was designed for network system administrators working with Unix/Linux/BSD systems
3G Watchdog 3G Watchdog. Guarding you against costly Internet overages. 3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes)
PaderSyncFTP PaderSyncFM is a File Manager application for mobile phones. It contains an FTP client
DS file DS file allows you to access files on Synology DiskStation with Android phones DS file allows users who own an Android phone to securely browse files on your DiskStation via WebDAV with HTTPS support, and download/upload files from/to your DiskStation