MX Player is a powerful video player for Android. It plays almost all video files and subtitle files. MX Player is the first Android video player that performs multi-core decoding. Test results on dual-core devices have shown up to 70% performance improvement over single-core decoding. The app provides Codecs and Rendering Engines highly optimized for processors including ARM NEON and NVIDIA Tegra 2.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed conflict with some security softwares.
· Added an option to select NEW tag display period of the folder/video list.
· Fixed stopping playback when seeking video position in some devices.
· Fixed video playback error in 1.6c for some videos.
· Fixed battery/clock background color drawing error.
· Fixed resuming to incorrect playback position.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
MiKiZaZa MiKiZaZa is an interactive content player for the Android platform
Zimly Zimly - is an application which can play video and audio files of different formats
ZPlayer ZPlayer is a feature-rich media player with a WP7-like interface
VitalPlayer Neon Pro VitalPlayer is a video player which supports almost all video and audio formats
BSPlayer ARMv6 VFP CPU support This is BSPlayer lite CPU support package for ARMv6+VFP CPU smartphones - not the main app. You only need this if BSPlayer warns you to install it, also you must have BSPlayer lite installed first