MultiReader Free is an eBook Speaker / eReader. Smartphone & Tablets
- File formats supported : EPUB, text, Word, RTF , Power Point.
- Voices : english, spanish, french, portugese, dutch, italian, german, Finnish... all TTS engines (Pico, SVox, eSpeak, ...) , all languages
- Direct access to online libraries.
Who needs MultiReader ?
- Students for their lessons. To review for an exam.
Can be used in assimilating information (eLearning), ie. foreign languages, training techniques.
- People who have difficulties with fine print (blind people).
- Simply listen documents from work or news in your car/public transportation.
Free limitation :
- Adds (sorry :-)
- No text search
- no pdf support
Some files may not upload (memory limitation). This occurs ONLY if they contains too many/big images inside.
Access rights :
MultiReader needs to acces internet for some text to speach conversion, online libraries, and statistics.
Access to write on SDCard for temporary files (epud), and write downloaded eBooks.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
FullReader+ FullReader is a free universal reader for Android; the functionality of Full Reader embraces everything necessary
Classic eReader Light Classic eReader is a simple and intuitive app for reading eBooks in the EPUB format
DaisyReader A collaborative project to create an open-source electronic book reader that will support various formats including DAISY and epub content
Mobo Read A powerful reader that gives you a more creative reading experience with various turning effects, itís almost like reading a real book. Create your own private library with this simple application
AComicView Comic Viewer for Android-powered phones