Orbot: Tor on Androi - Orbot is an application that allows mobile phone users to access the web, instant messaging and email without being monitored or blocked by their mobile internet service provider. Orbot brings the features and functionality of Tor to the Android mobile operating system.
Orbot contains Tor, libevent and privoxy. Orbot provides a local HTTP proxy and the standard SOCKS4A/SOCKS5 proxy interfaces into the Tor network. Orbot has the ability to transparently torify all of the TCP traffic on your Android device when it has the correct permissions.
Works best with "root". Non-rooted devices require APN changes or apps with HTTP/SOCKS proxy capability.
Android 2.x: Works with Firefox + Proxy Mobile Add-on
What's New in This Release:
· small updates to layout of main screen to fit smaller screens
· fixed preference setting of EntryNode torrc value
What's New in 1.0.4:
· Added Russian, Persian, Arabic and other .po translations (see res/values-* folders)
· Fixed incorrect try to clear iptables rules for non-root devices
· Fixed bug that stopped wizard helper from showing first time
· Added new green notification icon when Tor is connected
· Fixed app selector layout in settings
· Moved minSDK to 4 (Android 1.6); discontinued 1.5 support
· Fixed log screen touch disable tor bug
· Debugged issues around network status change causing FC/crash
· Added "Start on Boot" option
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
XinkVpn XinkVpn lets you switch VPN connectivity quickly
URLy - the URL sharer Multi-purpose URL sharer: Easily shorten URLs, upload files and send messages. URLy is a multi-purpose URL tool for sharing URLs. It comes with a lot of features, is highly customizable and very easy to use