Elecont Weather Clock and Widget for Android - The key point of Elecont Weather is an unique combination of innovative design and professional quality of weather forecasting. The conception of placing weather data on the clock face is very easy for reading and understanding and helps you to plan your outdoor activities considering weather forecast with hour accuracy.
Forecasts are available for more than 67,000 locations worldwide and provided by the WSI Corp (intellicast.com). Elecont Weather displays the level of solar activity (UV Index) and probability of precipitation for every hour. You will always be informed when you should take an umbrella and when the staying on the sun do not require the additional UV protection.
· The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for Android
· Current conditions
· Solar activity (UV Index) for every hour
· Probability of precipitation for every hour
· Android widget with hour-by-hour weather forecast
· 67,000+ worldwide locations
· Adding locations by GPS
· Adding locations by US ZIP codes
· Very low traffic usage
· Flexible connection options
· 3-day trial
What's New in This Release:
· HD icons for Classic and Symbol themes.
· New look for status bar pull down area.
· Precipitation amount (blue bar height) and precipitation probability (blue bar width) on clock dial.
What's New in 5.2.4:
· Radar is compatible with Android 4.4 now
· Digital clock inside dial with hourly forecast
· Option for choose values by click on the dial of the weather clock
· Lock screen widget with dial and five day forecast or alerts list or quakes list or map
· Widget with alerts list
· Widget with earthquakes list
· Map was improved
· Hide state and country in location names
· Option for screen on always
· Widget preview speed was increased
· Earthquakes filter by depth
· Two lines mode for 1x1 widget
What's New in 4.9.3:
· Corrected radar time on radar map
What's New in 4.9.2:
· Cloud satellite layer on map (USA only yet).
· Gradient colors for background and colors for text in app and on widgets.
· Better map resolution for radar and map widgets.
· Full screen mode and option for hide title.
· Option for Low temperature before high temperature option.
· Option for inverse wind arrow direction.
· Option for copy colors for widgets.
· Option for size of the sunrise and sunset points.
· Option for disable signature in e-mail.
· Option for menu height.
What's New in 4.8.3:
· Celsius and Fahrenheit option added for sea surface temperature on the weather map.
What's New in 4.7.4:
· Show four day weather forecast in notification area with text color and background color options.
· Sound on new earthquakes.
· Show weather for today and tomorrow on 4x2 and 2x2 widgets.
What's New in 4.6.4:
· 126 weather alert categories.
· world map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
· sunset and sunrise time on the weather clock dial and hourly graph.
· earthquake depth.
· the dew point in the status line.
· list of cities with the weather and local time.
· update the widgets before the screen turn on.
· disable work of the app in background.
· weather stations list for location.
· alarm clocks list.
What's New in 4.5.0:
· Internet traffic is reduced.
· Graphics quality is increased.
· Location precision is increased.
· Font sizes is added for notification status bar area.
· Icon sizes is added for weather clock.
· Earthquake place description is added in earthquake map widget.
· Precision is increased for moon phase icon.
· New option is added for disable animation on screen swipe.
What's New in 4.4.4:
· Small update for resolve weather update problem
What's New in 4.4.3:
· Radar interval is 5 minutes.
· Added radar for Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam.
· 3,000,000 locations.
· 48 hourly forecast graph.
· New widget: Hourly forecast graph.
· New filters for earthquakes list.
· New temperature digits in status bar.
· Humidity and precipitation amount in status bar.
· Filter for weather alerts.
· Fixed problem with unstable HD widgets.
· More details weather icons: slight or heavy rain etc.
· Colors changed to standard Android's color palette.
What's New in 4.3.3:
· HD radar: High resolution radar (USA only);
· Wind map;
· 24 hour weather forecast graph;
· Ultra violet notification;
· alarm clock shortcut;
· configuration auto backup and restore;
· current location on map;
· moon day on widget;
· new colors and font in notification area;
· Beaufort scale;
· new options interface;
· auto correction of the time zone;
· GPU rendering support.
What's New in 4.2.1:
· Duration of the day;
· pressure forecast graph (Foreca only);
· 10-day diagram widget;
· Humidity & Ultraviolet widgets;
· METAR widget (for pilot);
· 2x1 and, 5x2 widgets,
· 5x5 widget - the largest widget in the world;
· Text widget;
· Automatic weather update when Internet appears;
· Date format;
· Sound on weather alarm;
· 10-day graph options;
· Popup menu. You can disable menu or set static menu in program options;
· Auto clear weather alerts and quakes notification from status bar.
What's New in 4.0.1:
· Radar shows snow and ice as a different color than rain. Snow is shown in blue. Rain is shown in green.
· weather map with temperature and precipitation;
· weather map widget
What's New in 3.9.0:
· send weather forecast by e-mail;
· update of the weather when program starts (enabled by default);
· update of the weather when phone screen turns on (disabled by default).
What's New in 3.8.2:
· NOAA (NEXRAD) radar map widget on OpenStreetMap for USA only;
· Earthquakes map widget on OpenStreetMap worldwide;
· Improved quality of the widgets;
· New snow fall amount in 10-day forecast;
· Moon day in 10-day forecast;
· Separate weather update schedule via GPRS and WiFi.
What's New in 3.7.9:
· automatic city follow by GPS or network;
· moon phase in the 10-day graph;
· probability of precipitation in a 10-day graph;
· METAR from meteostation;
· notification of the cloudiness in status bar;
· notification of the moon phase in status bar;
· new icon of the sun;
· new design of a 10-day graph;
· new design of the current conditions;
· wind speed on widgets;
· automatic replace of the current conditions with hourly data on widget, if the update was over two hours ago;
· color choice of the notification in status bar;
· color choice of the clock hands in widget.
What's New in 3.7.9:
· Fixed bug with displaying weather forecast on widgets on January 1, 2012
What's New in 3.7.4:
· Added text color option and size option for some widgets;
· Corrected time zone problem.
What's New in 3.5.4:
· Improved Doppler radar maps for the USA.
What's New in 3.3.8:
· New weather provider: FORECA (in additional to INTELLICAST)
What's New in 3.0:
· 70 000 new locations: now locations number is more 130 000;
· Moon phase in current conditions and hourly forecast;
· Measuring time of the data from weather station;
· Precipitation amount (only for FORECA forecast)
· New version adds notification in the status bar. Notifications show: temperature, barometer, wind and earthquakes. This is very convenient to use because the temperature can be seen in the status bar, without removing the lock screen
What's New in 2.9:
· New version adds latest earthquake information from all over the world. View the last earthquakes in a list or on a map. Filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from the city. Provided information about: magnitude, time and distance from the city.
· Also added new widget with information about latest earthquake near the city
What's New in 2.7.4:
· New version adds new options for widgets 4x1, 1x4: show/hide feel like temperature, now/today/tomorrow
What's New in 2.7:
· New widgets (4x2, 4x1, 1x4)
· Neon clock
· Option for weather updates during certain hours;
· Enhanced report about weather update
· Option for time format
· Option for pressure or the pressure at sea level
What's New in 2.5:
· International symbols of wind;
· Analog clock with symbols of wind;
· Widget of the Analog clock with symbols of wind
What's New in 2.4:
· The new version adds new widgets: Weather(2x2), Wind (1x1), World time (1x1)
What's New in 2.3:
· The new version adds functionality to get the weather forecast for multiple cities. Current conditions now includes information about atmospheric pressure and sea level pressure.