gbaHours - Time tracking application for free-lancers that work on projects for several clients. It is easy to start and stop the tracking while you are at work and you can easily view the weekly, monthly or yearly totals and change project or task names any time later. Totals and details can be sent by email to a desktop computer for billing.
What's New in This Release:
· More rounding options. Interface for synchronization service.
What's New in 1.3.9:
· refreshing timers totals
· option for max timers
What's New in 1.3.7:
Billing rates for client/project/task:
· A billing rate can now be given also for a project or task. The rate given for a task overrides the rate for the project or client, the rate given for a project overrides the rate for the client.
Default billing status:
· For a task, project or task a default billing status can be defined. It is used when creating new time entries (travel or work).
· On the Settings screen there are additional rounding modes (nearest 10 minutes, up/down/nearest 15 minutes) and there is an option for rounding also the start time of new time entries.
Multiple Timers Active:
· On the Settings screen there is an option to prevent automatically stopping other timers when starting a timer on the Timer screen.
· There is a solution for entering a fixed fee in the Amount1 field of a time entry.
Date in notes field of QB export:
· The option "Include time in note" when exporting QB Timer Activities now includes also the date.
· Normally when creating a new time entry the start and end times are set to the current time. If you manually change the end time (not with the Now button), then an offline mode is started where the start time of newly created items is set to the end time of the previous item and the end time is set to the next rounding interval or thirty minutes later (if there is no rounding mode set). The offline mode is stopped if you press the Now button of if you leave the app with the Back button.
What's New in 1.3.6:
· The small date format used in CSV export files can be selected on the Settings screen instead of the system setting.
What's New in 1.3.4:
· Option for inserting time in note field of QB Timer export. Billable amount in notes field of CSV export (if hourly rate for client given). QB Timer lists saved in backup file.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Time Calculator Lite Now quickly convert and check Time from one City to the other, across the World.Select the Base City Time & the Counter City Time.See the immediate Results at anytime, anywhere.Predict and plan the time of Meetings, flights, Schedules, Calls
Chime Timer Chime Timer is a simple, configurable timer app, with nice chime sounds. It lets you create up to four timer configurations, each of which can have a pre-timer, a start bell, and an end bell.
Chime Timer keeps running in the background even if you navigate away to some other app; so you can play Scrambled Net, for example, while you're waiting for whatever it is
OI Countdown OI Countdown notifies you after a specified amount of time. Set a timer, give it a name, and specify ringtone and vibration for the notification. Once the countdown has started, you can modify or stop the countdown. If you modify the countdown, the original interval is restored after the countdown finishes. Manage an unlimited number of named countdowns
OI Timesheet (Android) OI Timesheet - Timesheet lets you track the times you spend on various jobs.
· Specify customer, hourly rate, task description.
· Track "live" (start, stop, have a break), or adjust manually.
· See total duration and costs per customer or for all customers
Tick! Tick! is a simple timer in minutes with a quick set interface
Efficiency Tracker Efficiency Tracker is a simple application to manage your daily work productivity
Kitchen Timer Pro Kitchen Timer Pro - Kitchen Timer Pro is a graphical timer app used to easily handle multiple cooking times for your stove tops and your oven. This intuitive app will display critical cooking timer info at a glance
LapStar Stopwatch Lite LapStar Stopwatch Lite - LapStar is a multiview digital stopwatch / lap timer with speech. Designed to be precise, fast, responsive, clean, simple and easy to use. No adverts or permissions and packaged into a very small file size. Try it today and see how good an Android stopwatch can be
Other Software by developer «Gunter Brors»:
gbaTodo Todo list with multiple lists, categories and priorities. Concentrating on the most urgent tasks or due dates is easy as they are always on top of the list. Synchronizes with multiple accounts of Google Calendar. Extra fields for documenting the task completion, useful for bug tracking
gbaShop Yet another shopping list application with focus on ease of use. Has categories, products per category, shops and priorities. Shopping items are created based on products with additional detailed notes. They are easy to check off while shopping and they can be re-used. The highest priority items are on top of the list, checked off items move to the bottom
gbaCalc gbaCalc is a decimal calculator inspired by printing calculators. All operations are shown in a scrolling window like on a paper roll. Decimal fixed point arithmetic with rounding, percentage and tax calculations suited for commercial use.
RPN-like operation mode. Operations can be edited, saved to a file or sent by email
gbaSafe gbaSafe is a password safe with categories, templates and individual fields. Keeps confidential data encrypted in the database. Can use all the encryption algorithms available on the device, defaulting to the strong 192-bit AES and 256-bit SHA
gbaMoney gbaMoney is a money tracking application for Android. Expenses or income are quickly entered and assigned to classes, categories and subcategories. Monthly or yearly totals and subtotals can be viewed and graphically compared, with budgets on class or category level. Currencies are converted. Split items can be defined for recurring transactions