OI Shopping list lets you keep track of your shopping items. You can also use it for other kinds of check lists, for example for ToDo lists or party guest lists.
· Add items, mark items, clean up list.
· Create new lists, delete lists.
· Pick different themes.
What's New in This Release:
· Add OI Shopping List to the "share" menu of other apps to import text lists. (RuthAlk)
· Unmark All context menu item
· Avoid overlapping text of price and description
· Fix issues with Add button sometimes not adding.
· Fix text color on filter buttons.
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Sort list of lists (patch by Stanley F. for Google Summer of Code 2012)
· Set cursor to end in "rename list" dialog (patch by Alex Yaremenko)
· Fix list shortcut when filters are active.
· Fix Stores button in Edit Items dialog (issue 510)
· Filter and QuickEdit menus make better use of screen space on pre-ICS devices.
What's New in 1.6:
· PLEASE READ THIS: The font size has been adjusted for HD devices. Use menu>settings>font size.
· Filter by store or tags, fast scrolling (Enable in advanced preferences)
· Copy Item
· Widget (Andrey Zaytsev)
· setting for long press "Add" button (Gautam)
· "Stores" button when tracking per-store prices (Michal Zielinski)
· reset all (Andrey Zaytsev)
· fixed bug: disable screen lock (Darriel)
· fix font color
· update totals after using Quick Edit
· new icons and translations by GCI students
What's New in 1.5:
· support for Android 4.0
· new setting for quick edit mode for quantity and priority (Android 2.2 and higher)
· new setting to keep screen orientation (issue 402, Google code-in task by Gautam)
· new setting to disable screen lock (Google Code-in task by Kido)
· new setting to reset quantity when readding items (Google Code-in task by Shuhao)
· many new translations by Google Code-in students
What's New in 1.4.1:
· choose sort order for Pick Items mode (in advanced settings)
· fix "clean up list" menu command (issue 386)
· fix crash when scanning barcodes (issue 388)
· fix calculation of total price
What's New in 1.3.1 / 1.4 beta 1:
· new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
· allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
· unit can be added to quantity.
· new field for priority, sort by priority.
· possibility to add notes (requires OI Notepad).
· case insensitive sort order.
· new menu command "mark all items" (patch by Tomek Scieplek)
· long press to launch barcode scanner
· translations into various languages (by Alcatel OneTouch), including Brazilian Portuguese, Croatian, Greek, Hungarian, Persian (Farsi).
What's New in 1.3.0 RC1:
· move items between lists
· backup preferences and items
· support for xlarge screens
· launcher icons for different resolutions
What's New in 1.2.6:
· translations: new: Danish, several translation issues fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Springpad Springpad makes it easy to save notes, products and places you want to rememberSpringpad is a free application that makes it quick and easy to take notes and save anything you want to remember in one place
GTasks: To Do List & Task List GTasks: To Do List & Task List - GTasks is a simple and efficient android to do list app. It help you to organize your life in a simple and elegant way. It has both local mode and google account mode.
You can sync with your google tasks perfectly. And you can share you list or your task item easily via gmail/note in reader/messaging /google docs and so on
Timeriffic Timeriffic - does one thing: it can mute or un-mute the global Android ringer at a specified time of the day.
Example: Got class M, W, F at 8am, use Timeriffic to:
* un-mute your volume from 7am - 8am during the ride to class,
* switch to vibrate at 8am,
* and then back to full volume at 9am
Task Radar Task Radar - Task Radar is a "To Do List" that uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically manage task priorities for you. This means that when you complete tasks and your boss brings you more work or deadlines get closer, you can just shake your phone and your list will automatically re-order in priority - without the hassle of reviewing all tasks
Tag-ToDo-List Tag-ToDo-List description - Take advantage of an improved 'to-do experience' on your Android phone: fast and easy usage, organizing through tags, drawing graphical notes, audio recording, priority, stats, sync and more. There also are keyboard shortcuts and smart task processing.
What's New in This Release:
· Collapsible tasks
Tasky Tasky - manager for Android which allows the user to create "to do" tasks according to different custom categories. It is also possible to create repeated and alarmed tasks
Cozi Family Organizer Free shared family calendar and lists. Voted #1 Productivity App For Moms. Cozi makes your phone the ultimate family organizer with a centralized calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and a family journal the whole family can share on the go
Personal Assistant Personal Assistant is digital assistant for all who want to be there on time for there scheduled appointments
Obscura Obscura is a picture safe for Android phone. Obscura requires OI Safe to encrypt images.
· Secure images with the same master key and password as OI Safe.
· Encryption of images using Trivium encryption (using the estreamJ implementation)
OI Flashlight OI Flashlight helps you find your way in the dark by keeping the display backlight turned on while this application is running.
· Wake lock while application is active.
· Pick a color for the light.
· Tap the screen or wait for 5 seconds to make it completely blank
DroidSpray DroidSpray allows you to spray paint your world.
DroidSpray is among the Top 200 applications, and #11 in the Entertainment category of ADC 2 (Android Developer Challenge).
It is like virtual graffiti. Using the camera built into your phone you'll see your artistic musings on top of your surroundings. If placed well, it might even appear to be real graffiti
Barcode OI Plugin Barcode OI Plugin - This is an extension for OI Shopping List and other compatible applications that lets you enter or check items by scanning them. It requires the ZXing Barcode Scanner to be installed.
Currently, UPC barcodes are automatically resolved through the Internet UPC database. European EAN codes are currently not yet supported
OI About OI About displays version information, links, credits, and license of an application. It is a standalone about dialog that is shared between applications.
It is an extension for OI Notepad, OI Shopping list, OI File Manager, and others
SplashPlay SplashPlay helps you learn to play the guitar in the easy way. Simply attach the pod and light panel to your guitar, download the software and start strumming to your favourite songs in minutes. Song information is sent to the pod from a mobile phone or computer using a Bluetooth connection, giving total portability
OI File Manager OI File Manager is an open file manager for Android-powered phones that seamlessly cooperates with other applications.
· Show list of files.
· Icons for home (root) directory and SD card.
· Directory structure displayed through clickable buttons.
· Alternatively, the current path can be displayed in an input field
OI Insert Date OI Insert Date is an extension for OI Notepad that inserts the current date into a note.
To insert the date, edit a note, place the cursor where you would like to insert the date, and press menu > insert date.
The date will appear at the cursor position