OS Map is a tool to turn your Android phone into a handy Ordnance Survey map, with your GPS position pinpointed on it!
· Nearly all OS Map scales available (including 250,000 and 50,000).
· Touch-scrolling - simply use your finger to drag the map around.
· Fast resume from standby and fast position updates.
· No subscription fees - uses the free OpenSpace API.
· Custom waypoint support.
· Get your location as a grid reference.
· Includes a moving, overlaid magnetic compass!
· Smooth panning.
· Detailed location information.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed waypoint compass - now points in the right direction. Ahem.
· App no longer crashes if no location sources available (e.g. GPS and Wireless Locations turned off).
· Spelling of "Centreing" altered following widespread criticism.
· "Loading" screen no longer gets stuck. Hopefully.
· Search - returns results from the Ordnance Survey Gazetteer, ordered by distance.
· Waypoints updated to allow custom names (thanks to Simon Harper for suggestions).
· Quota checking (Preferences -> Check Remaining Quota).
· Added emergency position information if no internet connection - this provides your current grid reference for location on a paper map or the emergency services.
· Option to keep screen on while getting position fix (power on/off works as normal).
· Customise information text colour
· Disable loading screen (bug should be fixed, but added option anyway).
· Android 1.6 (Donut) compatible
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Mobilex GPS Logger Android GPS Logger displays user's position while in motion on Google maps; coordinates are logged on a micro SD card, data include longitude, latitude, altitude, speed, bearing
Bagf Maps This is the first Map Application developed by Bagf, Inc. and in cooperation with Google, Inc. It is a honor for us to work with Google.. Also is it a honor to can share an Application that comes from us and Google! Enjoy!
Metro LX Metro LX is a comprehensive guide to the Lisbon Subway
amAze GPS light edition AmAze GPS light edition provides access to worldwide street maps. Upgrade to full navigation version from within the app
CopsAlarm No more tickets Show where the hiding police are on Google Map As well as speed cam,red light locations Lite shows police,red lights only