· Code highlighting;
· Work with your FTP server;
· Work with files in your smartphone;
· Line numbering;
· Hot tags-button;
· Quick preview of your page;
· Highlighting the current line;
· Running your code on our server; (You can debug your php code!)
What's New in This Release:
· Set of buttons now can be changed by pressing arrows instead of sliding;
· Added Spanish, Italian and Dutch languages.
What's New in 0.11053:
· added layer of Custom buttons (you can create you own hot-keys)
· improved highlighting the current line, now it works with the "wrap text"
· Removed input validation FTP address. Now you can enter mysite.com
What's New in 0.11052:
· Changes set of hot keys through the siding on the main screen.
· transfer to SD (APP2SD)
What's New in 0.11049:
· Added a search by code / / window can be hidden in the settings
· Trouble with encoding in Quick View was decided.
· Reduced weight program
· Changed design options
· The design on the program
· Encoding choice
· Fixed many small bugs
What's New in 0.11046:
· Redesign the window settings
· Fixed small bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Learn Unix Interview Q A As someone who has written a large number of both simple and complex UNIX shell scripts during the
Learn JDBC JDBC works with Java on a variety of platforms,such as Windows,Mac OS, the various versions of UNIX
Learn Python This tutorial gives enough understanding on Python programming language
Learn Lua Learn Lua - Study, study more and study forever. Study with free application for Android named Learn Lua. This application will provide you with basic knowledge about Lua programming language, help you study better. As you know Lua programming language is an open source language built on top of C programming language
Learn MATLAB MATLAB is a programming language developed by MathWorks
Other Software by developer «Alexander Soukharev»: