· Code highlighting;
· Work with your FTP server;
· Work with files in your smartphone;
· Line numbering;
· Hot tags-button;
· Quick preview of your page;
· Highlighting the current line;
· Running your code on our server; (You can debug your php code!)
What's New in This Release:
· Set of buttons now can be changed by pressing arrows instead of sliding;
· Added Spanish, Italian and Dutch languages.
What's New in 0.11053:
· added layer of Custom buttons (you can create you own hot-keys)
· improved highlighting the current line, now it works with the "wrap text"
· Removed input validation FTP address. Now you can enter mysite.com
What's New in 0.11052:
· Changes set of hot keys through the siding on the main screen.
· transfer to SD (APP2SD)
What's New in 0.11049:
· Added a search by code / / window can be hidden in the settings
· Trouble with encoding in Quick View was decided.
· Reduced weight program
· Changed design options
· The design on the program
· Encoding choice
· Fixed many small bugs
What's New in 0.11046:
· Redesign the window settings
· Fixed small bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
mBS Mobile Android The mBS Mobile for Android is a fully integrated Mobile OSGi 4.1 runtime eval stack for Android
Learn Go Programming Go programming language is a statically-typed language with syntax similar to that of C