Aptoide Uploader is an Android application that allows one to upload his Android applications to his own Bazzar repository (bazaarandroid.com), taking advantage of Bazaar's new webservices API.
Its design is fully integrated with Bazaar, only requiring you to login on the first run or whenever you need to change your login data and, on subsequent uses, allowing you not to think about it.
You just select the applications you wish to upload fill out the needed information about those applications one at a time, and that's it.
There are several use cases for Aptoide Uploader:
- as a developer, to submit the application that is being tested
- as a user, to make a backup of the installed applications
- as a publisher to submit a set of applications
- as an Android ROM OEM, to centralize in a repo, the applications present in a ROM
What's New in This Release:
· Refactored login to use new bazaar's login webservice, hopefully fixing token errors
· included version number in about box
What's New in 1.1.2:
· More stable when uploading apps with a large size
· Batch Upload:submit multiple applications without interaction
· Few interface bugs corrected
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Learn DOM This app will teach you basics of XML DOM
Quick Server Info Quick server info is a simple tool to check your server's http response and details
Signals and Systems This tutorial will give you deep understanding on Signals and Systems concepts
Deadly Computer Viruses Getting a computer virus has happened to many users in some fashion or another. To most, it is simpl