Bugzilla Tweaks - This Firefox extension modifies the pages loaded from bugzilla.mozilla.org and adds features including:
• Interleaving the bug's change history with the comments on the same page
• Showing the last time that a bug or attachment flag was changed
• Proving user name autocompletion support
• And many more...
What's New in This Release:
· Improved the compatibility with Bugzilla 4.0, and solved some of the memory leak issues caused by Add-on SDK bugs
What's New in 1.8:
· Switched to using history.replaceState instead of redirection after modifying a bug
· Fixed a bug in filling up the quicksearch field
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Signals and Systems This tutorial will give you deep understanding on Signals and Systems concepts
UCML UCML (Ubiquitous Control Modeling Language) is an XML-based language aiming at utilizing the local resources of smart handheld devices
Tech News Get all your technology, IT and gadgets news!
PHP Training Videos PHP is a general-purpose server-side scripting language originally designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. PHP is a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive Web pages. PHP is the widely-used, free, and efficient alternative to competitors such as Microsoft's ASP
Other Software by developer «Ehsan Akhgari»:
Comments on Bugzilla Tweaks - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Bugzilla Tweaks - Firefox Addon supports it