Bugzilla Tweaks - This Firefox extension modifies the pages loaded from bugzilla.mozilla.org and adds features including:
• Interleaving the bug's change history with the comments on the same page
• Showing the last time that a bug or attachment flag was changed
• Proving user name autocompletion support
• And many more...
What's New in This Release:
· Improved the compatibility with Bugzilla 4.0, and solved some of the memory leak issues caused by Add-on SDK bugs
What's New in 1.8:
· Switched to using history.replaceState instead of redirection after modifying a bug
· Fixed a bug in filling up the quicksearch field
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
learn Ember JS This tutorial will give you enough understanding on components of EmberJS with suitable examples
Tech News Get all your technology, IT and gadgets news!
PHP Training Videos PHP is a general-purpose server-side scripting language originally designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. PHP is a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive Web pages. PHP is the widely-used, free, and efficient alternative to competitors such as Microsoft's ASP
Learn Unix Interview Q A As someone who has written a large number of both simple and complex UNIX shell scripts during the
Java Interview question This is a free android app and it have java and HR question.This app have more interview tips
Other Software by developer «Ehsan Akhgari»:
Comments on Bugzilla Tweaks - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Bugzilla Tweaks - Firefox Addon supports it