Facebook SDK for Android - The Facebook SDK for Android enables developers to integrate Facebook with their native Android apps. With it, programmers can build social applications on top of the Facebook platform.
The SDK provides support for logging in with Facebook authentication, reading and writing to Facebook's APIs, as well as support for user interface elements such as pickers and dialogs.
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for Native Share Dialog.
· Added FacebookDialog, FacebookDialog.Callback, FacebookDialog.ShareDialogBuilder, FacebookDialog.OpenGraphActionDialogBuilder classes to represent Native Share Dialogs.
· Added OpenGraphObject and OpenGraphObject.Factory classes to represent an Open Graph Object (to be used with the Object API as well as the Native Share Dialog).
· Added GraphObject.getPropertyAs, GraphObject.getPropertyAsList helper methods to cast the property directly to a type.
· Added OpenGraphAction.getType, OpenGraphAction.setType, OpenGraphAction.getData, OpenGraphAction.setData methods, and OpenGraphAction.Factory class to better represent an Open Graph Action.
· Added Request.newPostOpenGraphObjectRequest, Request.newDeleteObjectRequest, Request.newUpdateOpenGraphObjectRequest methods to support the Object API.
· Added overload to Request.newStatusUpdateRequest method with place ID and user IDs to allow for tagging.
· Added AppEventsLogger and AppEventsConstants classes to allow for different flushing methods and log persistence to support asynchronous insights logging.
· Added overloads to NewPermissionsRequest constructor, OpenRequest.setPermissions, LoginButton.setReadPermissions, LoginButton.setPublishPermissions, UserSettingsFragment.setReadPermissions, UserSettingsFragment.setPublishPermissions methods to take a String... in addition to a List.
· Added ProfilePictureView.setDefaultProfilePicture to allow a different default blank picture while a user's profile picture is being loaded.
· Added overloaded Request.newCustomAudienceThirdPartyIdRequest methods to support App User IDs in Android. For more information see App User IDs for Custom Audiences
· Added Settings.setFacebookDomain to allow overriding the base Facebook domain.
· Added RPS sample app to demonstrate the Native Share Dialog and Object API.
· Added support for photo uploads in the Scrumptious sample.
· Removed Hackbook sample.
· Removed BooleanOG sample.
· More accurate output from FacebookRequestError.toString.
· More accurate exceptions from Session.
· Deprecated all Request.execute*RequestAsync methods. Prefer to use the executeAsync method on the request instance instead.
· Deprecated the InsightsLogger class. Prefer to use AppEventsLogger instead.
· Deprecated all publishInstall related methods in Settings. Prefer to use AppEventsLogger.activateApp instead.
· Updated PlacePickerFragment UI.
· WebDialogs no longer take up the full screen for large screen devices, and will instead be scaled to be in the middle of the screen.
· Updated LoginButton with new Facebook branding assets, changed the default "Log in" text to be "Log in with Facebook".
· Catch and propagate SecurityExceptions during request processing instead of silently ignoring.
· Only call LoginButton's OnErrorListener if there's no Session.Callback registered with the session, otherwise it led to double handling of errors.
· Session.closeAndClearTokenInformation now also clears image caches used by the SDK.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
App Stats Lite App Stats Lite is an Android developer tool which allows you to check application stats and comments from one place. App Stats keeps you informed by notifying you when new information is available such as a new rating or additional comments.
What's New in 1.1
Icon Computer Computer Education, Software Download, Movie Download and lots of fun at the one place
Facebook for Java He Facebook app offers a fast and comprehensive Facebook experience on over 2,500 different phones. This app not only includes Facebook's most popular features, such as News Feed, Inbox, and Photos, but also enables you to upload photos and find friends from your phone's contacts
Facebook Messenger for iPhone Facebook Messenger for iPhone is a faster way to message. Reach friends right on their mobile phones, get and send messages fast, message everyone at once and more
Facebook Messenger for Android Facebook Messenger for Android is a faster way to message. Reach friends right on their mobile phones, get and send messages fast, message everyone at once and more
Facebook Facebook- Facebook for Android makes it easy to stay connected and share information with friends. You can share status updates from your home screen, check out your News Feed, look at your friends’ walls and user info, upload photos, share links and check your Inbox
Facebook for Android Facebook for Android - Facebook for Android makes it easy to stay connected and share with friends. Share status updates from your home screen, chat with your friends, check out your News Feed, review your upcoming Events, look at your friends' walls and user info, check in to Places to get Deals, upload Photos, share links, check your Messages, and watch videos
Facebook SDK for iOS Facebook SDK for iOS - The Facebook SDK for iOS enables developers to integrate Facebook with their native iOS apps. With it, programmers can build social applications on top of the Facebook platform
Facebook Pages Manager Facebook Pages Manager is an iPhone app that lets admins check on their Page activity, view insights and respond to their audience. Just install the application and then log in using Facebook to access and manage all of your Pages on the go
Facebook for iPhone Facebook for iPhone makes it easy to stay connected and share information with friends. Use your iPhone to start a conversation with Facebook Chat, check your friends' photos and status updates, look up a phone number, or upload your own mobile photos to Facebook