z4mod is another lagfix for Samsung Galaxy S. This one is a bit different from existing lagfixes though:
- Differences from OCLF: Uses native EXT/JFS instead of loopback mounts. Loopback mounts in linux can be a bit flakey at times, especially when they're on RFS. So this is generally better.
- Differences from lagfix kernels such as voodoo or sztupy's: These types of lagfixes are kernels compiled from GPL sources for specific devices. This can cause a number of issues, such as losing out on bug fixes in later Samsung kernels released after the GPL code, or differences in devices such as the I9000B, etc. z4mod also has (imo) a nicer design, in that it uses /etc/fstab for filesystem mounting, as well as keeping the convert scripts outside the kernel. It should also work across ALL (or many?) Samsung devices without changes!
What's New in This Release:
· Critical: Upload kernel now passes binary MIME type to prevent corrupt kernels
· Fixes for text in conversion screen.
· Fix for 'mmcblk0p2' always being chosen for /data, even on devices that use 'mmcblk0p1'
· Bug fixes for UI
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Samsung Galaxy S
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Learn SIP v2 This tutorial is designed for absolute beginners
Hecl The Hecl Programming Language is a high-level, open source scripting language implemented in Java
Java Interview question This is a free android app and it have java and HR question.This app have more interview tips
Web Developers Guide This tutorial is aimed at students who are interested in learning website development
Learn Software Testing Testing is the process of evaluating a system or its component(s) with the intent to find whether
Learn CICS CICS stands for Customer Information Control System
Learn Apache POI Word Learn Apache POI Word provides a basic understanding of Apache POI library and its features
Learn Apache POI Learn Apache POI provides a basic understanding of Apache POI library and its features