Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed ACOS: it used to return 0 for acos(-1). That bug was introduced in version 1.5.3.
What's New in 1.4.77:
· Changed links in "About" window so that clicking on them takes the user to the Free42 home page and the new Free42 discussion group.
What's New in 1.4.75:
· Added haptic feedback option (vibrate on key press).
What's New in 1.4.72:
· Added "skin smoothing" and "display smoothing" check boxes in the Preferences view. Both settings apply independently to portrait and landscape modes, so if you're using a skin in landscape mode that needs smoothing, but the skin you're using in portrait mode does not, you can do that. In general, smoothing is good for skins that are being downscaled, and you'll want to turn it off for all other cases, but some people have different preferences, and now they can configure Free42 to their liking.
What's New in 1.4.70:
· Fixed several bugs in complex ASIN, ASINH, ACOS, and ACOSH.
· Better printer icon in the main menu.
What's New in 1.4.69:
· Added "orientation" option in Preferences, allowing the user to lock the app in landscape or portrait mode.
· Improved the layout of the file selection and Preferences dialogs.
· The file selection dialog no longer disables files that don't match the filter; it now hides them.
What's New in alpha 13-03-2011:
· The 1/7 build was messed up. If you installed it, please be sure to upgrade, or you will get incorrect calculations
What's New in 2-12-2010alpha :
· Showing the Print-Out view when the print-out is empty no longer crashes on the HTC Aria, and neither does Clear Print-Out when the print-out view is already showing.
· Added an "About Free42" box.
· Building the Decimal version for my alpha releases from now on.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Cylinder Duration Calculator Cylinder Duration Calculator - The O2 To Go! Cylinder Duration App puts patient and technician's minds at ease. With just the touch of a button, the O2 To Go! App calculates the amount of oxygen remaining (hours/minutes) in a cylinder, giving ambulatory users assurance and peace of mind that they have enough oxygen to be on the go
Uniconver Unit converter and volume & area calculator for various geometrical shapes
Ecalculator I'm big, easy to read, and I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, a
RpnCalc RPN Scientific calculator. Includes math, statistics, twenty memories, binary/octal/decimal/hex display modes and more
Ohms Law Calculator for Android Tablet Ohms Law Calculator provides the best way to calculate Voltage, Current, Resistance and Power. Accurate Calculations and Conversions with every Unit and Value Change
Qwiki Qwiki is a handy collection of calculators: Temperature Converter, Exact Age Calculator, Day of Week Calculator, Roman Numeral Calculator, Percentage Calculator, Numbers Converter (binary, octal, hex, decimal), Loan Payment Calculator and Counters (world population and national debt).
The Temperature Converter converts Fahrenheit, Celsius, and Kelvin
Shake Calc - Calculator A fully featured scientific calculator with a neat twist. It calculates when you shake your phone. For your everyday calculations it features an easy to use basic view with direct access to all the most used functions
Aptilator This App is a Aptitude Calculator. It saves your time to solve those mathematical formulas
handyCalc Every mobile has a calculator, maybe it can only calculate basic operations such as plus and multiply which is far from useful, or it is complicated with too many buttons which makes your head explode.
handyCalc is a calculator, too. But it will redefine your impression to the word "calculator".
- It is designed to be easy to use
Other Software by developer «Thomas Okken»:
Free42 Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible
Free42 (Pocket PC) Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer.
Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible