Quiz Flashcard Maker for Android - Quiz Flashcard Maker is a simple and effective study tool that lets students create quiz flashcards and test themselves. It is useful when preparing for tests, quizzes and exams, for training memory, for teaching children.
The app is easy to use. First create the quiz flashcards in question/answer format. When you're done, just hit quiz and test yourself!
Quiz Flashcard Maker for Android features:
· Easy to setup cards
· Simple Question/Answer quiz
· Setup a quiz within a short period of time
· Helpful tips
What's New in This Release:
· Major update to the entire interface!
· New icons
· New Email option added (Now you can email your entire question list!)
· Added Help Section
· Added Sequential questions as well as the original random question mode. Now you can have the questions move in sequence if you want.
· Easy to use interface
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Spell Checker (+voice) Number #1 spell checker for Android!Supports many languages: English, Español, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Suomi, Svenska, Polski...Sends/shares corrected text by email, Facebook, SMS, etc.Input the text with your voice too!Shortcut: Long-press search button to open the app
Logical test - Reasoning - IQ Test your logic and your intelligence with these varied games, similar to those we can find to calculate your IQ (Intelligence quotient) :
- Logical sequence of numbers
- Logical sequence of letters
- Logical sequence of dominos
- Logical sequence of figures
There are 10 questions
AnyMemo Free: Flash Card Study AnyMemo, Memorize Anything! Note: After updating to 8.0, you may need to do a "Reset All Preference" in "Misc" to clean up all obsolete settings