Syncroid synchronizes your Outlook client calendar with your Android calendar. It only synchronizes meetings (appointments) and only from PC to Android. Note:.
What's New in This Release:
· Android: Improved way to extract PC setup
· Android: Added some visual feedback, and many minor changes
· PC: Fixed possible crash with outlook library
· PC: Fixed problem with update dialog not showing up until you show options
· PC: Improved logging
· PC: Added support for removing known device serial numbers from tray menu
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Android: Compatible with Android 2.0 and up only (the old version was compatible with 1.6 too)
· Android: Removed limitation to disable auto synchronization
· Android: fixed several possible crash problems
· Android: added Calendar manager which allows you to delete unnecessary calendars
· Android: tested and worked with Android 2.2 and 2.3. If you experience problems with any version starting from Android 2.0 and up, please notify me.
· PC: added option to use current host name as a calendar name
· PC: removed option to use default calendar. This is not applicable now that Syncroid is using it's own account to provide calendars.
· PC: added support for extracting owner e-mail address from Outlook profile and provide it to Android calendar
· PC: better support for selecting default outlook profile
· PC: fixed dialog asking for permissions is now shown modal
· PC: many minor fixes and external tools and libraries updates
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Fixed a nasty bug with memory copy from Outlook
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Added Android calendar color selection to Preferences > Calendar tab (available only when using custom calendars). This way you could use Syncroid from more than one location and distinct calendar events.
· Added "Last sync on < date >" in Preferences > Server tab. Now you can see when was the last time you synchronized. Field get cleared upon application restart.
· Fixed a problem with PC update. Result was that the updater cannot overwrite adb files when updating during adb sync. If you have this problem (updating previous version) you need to disconnect USB cable and manually kill adb. You could also mount your Android drive and install from installer located in Syncroid folder there.
· Fixed many small bugs including some cleanup code in Outlook handling
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Added support for remote server synchronization.
· Added options to switch on/off different connection modes
· Fixed many small bugs
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Added support for ADB. You need to switch on USB debugging in Settings -> Applications -> Development. In this mode you don't need to use Android drive. Sync starts as soon as you connect your phone. Importing of new data also happens automatically. Please note that unlike disk drive mode, you'll probably be asked to provide vendor specific USB drivers for your phone in order for this mode to work.
· Removed 1.1.2011 expiration limitation
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Added Crash reporting
· Improved logging
· Added field to compensate any differences between Android and PC timezone incompatibilities.
· Removed some code not needed yet (will bring it back when implementing Android to PC sync)
· Android part now has more robust extraction code for PC setup
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
ContactSync ContactSync is a workaround for an issue found on some Android devices: the impossibility of Google-synchronized contacts creation
Upvise Mobile Notebooks With Upvise Notebooks you can create, categorize, instant search and auto sync any note on both your phone and your computer web account
CTLiveSync Android program to sync Windows Live contacts
TuneSync Synchronize your iTunes music files over your Wi-Fi connection
PeerDeviceNet PeerDeviceNet connects your phones and tablets securely through WiFi network to enable sharing across devices
Rseven Rseven is a smartphone backup and synchronization service
LabiSync-calendar sms contacts LabiSync - Sync Everything, Any Device
LabiSync is the easiest and safest way to sync, backup and manage your contacts, calendar, photos, SMS&MMS and call logs across your computers, phones and tablets