Font Changer allows you to replace/change the default system font on your Android device (will replace the keyboard font too for a fresh typing experience). It creates an automatic backup of the default fonts at the beginning. When removing the application it should be done from inside its settings to restore your default fonts.
Fonts are not included for legal reasons. Information on how to add fonts and how to use Font Changer is inside the application.
· Screen density changer which allows you to virtually increase/decrease the size to make things appear bigger/smaller (not MIUI compatible)
· Quick reboot (not MIUI compatible)
· Font previews
· Customization of the font list
What's New in This Release:
· Added warning message about Android bug
· Fixed force close when refreshing fonts
· Workaround Android bug causing force closes
· Removed custom font preview style due to fragility
What's New in 4.0.1:
· Fix for force close on startup
What's New in 3.0.2:
· Added Android 3.0/4.0 UI support
· Added Android 4.0 support (This is experimental -- use at own risk with ICS! You may also need to update su binary from Superuser app)
· MIUI support withdrawn (too much diversion from Android making support a pain -- complaints should be directed at MIUI project)
· Quick boot disabled by default (may cause boot loops on some devices)
· Fix for space check returning negatives
· Other internal improvements
What's New in 2.1.1:
· Fixed a couple of bugs
What's New in 2.1.0:
· Added SD card mount checks
· Fixed a couple of advanced mode force closes
· Updated basic mode refresh to be more robust
· Updated Russian and Spanish translations (Novoselov Michael and Dani)
What's New in 2.0.0:
· Added advanced mode with font picker for individual fonts
· Fixed rename bug
· Fixed bold font previews
· Fixed changing font location bug
· Added Bulgarian translation
· Added Spanish translation (Dani)
· Lots of other updates and fixes (code was refactored)
What's New in 1.8.6:
· Fixed Polish translation (Szymon Syrek)
· Added Korean translation (COOLJWSEO)
· A couple of bug fixes
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Free Blue Keyboard Our creative designers got extra creative when it comes to our latest theme: FREE BLUE KEYBOARD! DOWNLOAD Free Blue Keyboard NOW and be ready to upgrade your display with the bright shades of blue and futuristic design that will make you want to use your smartphone even more often!
GO Keyboard Colory HD Our creative designer team came up with a colorful new theme: GO KEYBOARD COLORY HD!
Free Keyboard Theme App If you were looking for the perfect theme for you keyboard, you came in the right place: FREE KEYBOARD THEME APP! DOWNLOAD Free Keyboard Theme App NOW and enjoy these amazing graphics on your smartphone display!
Blue Fur Keyboard We are very excited to bring you our latest fashion inspired release: BLUE FUR KEYBOARD! DOWNLOAD Blue Fur Keyboard NOW and make your smartphone look more fashionable than ever with the slick blue graphics that will amaze you and everyone else!
Keyboard Zebra Purple Free Our very talented designer team came up with this brand new keyboard theme, created especially for you: KEYBOARD ZEBRA PURPLE FREE!
Keyboard Color We know you are serious about how your smartphone looks, that is why we are in a hurry to bring you our latest release: KEYBOARD COLOR! DOWNLOAD Keyboard Color NOW and watch your smartphone come alive with the electric colors put together especially for you by our brilliant designer team!
BlueInput (Android) BlueInput is the only Bluetooth HID Driver available for the Android platform
Other Software by developer «martino2k6»:
VM Heap Tool VM Heap Tool allows to change the Dalvik VM heap size to give demanding applications more heap space to speed-up your device
Clipboard Contents Clipboard Contents is a simple and lightweight clipboard manager which watches your clipboard for any changes and saves its contents for later use