Google Apps Device Policy (Android) - Google Apps Device Policy is a device administration tool that allows administrators for Google Apps Premier and Education editions to set security policies for Android devices. This application will allow your Android device to comply with the security policies set by your admin.
What's New in This Release:
· Enhancements for Google Apps for Education customers
· Bug fixes
What's New in 5.01:
· Google Play for Education bug fix.
What's New in 5.00:
With v5.0, your IT administrator can now:
· Set up Wi-Fi networks on your device
· Remove your corporate Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, and Docs without deleting your personal stuff
· Wipe your SD memory card (for example, if you lose your device)
What's New in 4.35:
· App rotation fixes for Nexus 10.
· Text truncation fixes in few screens.
What's New in 4.22:
· Fixed the encryption status issue introduced in 4.21
What's New in 4.14:
· Proper message handling in case of policy violations.
What's New in 4.13:
· Support for control of Lock Screen Widgets.
· Note: A dialog box titled "Activate Device Administrator" will appear for Android 4.2+ users. Press "Activate" to accept the new policies.
What's New in 4.09:
· Improved location setting handling
What's New in 4.08:
· Improved reliability of Remote Ring
What's New in 4.07:
· Fixed compatibility issue with some HTC devices
· Proper handling of device registration error with unsupported accounts
What's New in 4.05:
· Added support for multiple managed accounts
· Added support for Android 3.x (Honeycomb) and 4.x (ICS) policies
What's New in 3.04:
· Support for new Google Apps mobile management features
· Support for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
· New User experience
· See details about what data is shared with your domain admin
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Top AppLock Lock all or selected app like Contacts, Email, SMS, Facebook, Gallery, Market, WhatsApp, Calls with many secure options, protecting your privacy
Webroot SecureAnywhere Premier Webroot SecureAnywhere Premier - This application provides unparalleled mobile security with application validation, SIM card lock, and personal data wipe, in addition to all the features of Webroot Mobile Security Basic
Password Generator for Android Password Generator for Android - This is a password generator application that allows you to generate passwords from simple to the most complex types.
The length of the password is also changeable between 4 and 99, the default is 8.
All stored data is encrypted.
Passwords can contain lower case letters, upper case letters, numbers and special characters
SMS Seal SMS Seal safeguards your privacy by keeping your SMS communications private and protected. All your SMS communications and contacts stored in SMSSEAL are safe and password protected
Life360 Life360 turns your phone into the ultimate safety device. * Top 10 App Worldwide - Google Android Developer Challenge* Life360 turns your phone into the ultimate safety device and letís you know
ES Security Manager(Beta) Protect privacy, Scan Threats, Find your phoneProtect privacy:Add password to your SMS,Dialer,Contacts,so that others can't go through themScan Threats:
B-Secure Vault Data is encrypted with military-grade Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) Protection.B-Secure Vault is ideal for banking details, software keys, usernames and passwords, etcUn-installing the app wipes all encrypted data
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Google Translate (iPhone) Google Translate (iPhone) - Translate words and phrases between more than 50 languages using Google Translate for iOS. For most languages, you can speak your phrases and hear the corresponding translations
GTalk (Android) Google Talk client that lets you instantly message your friends and family from your Android phone
Google maps S60 Google Maps S60 is the mobile version of the popular Google Maps. To download Google Maps for Mobile, launch Web browser on your S60 phones and then visit http://www.google.com/gmm. If you are asked which version to download, just select high-end phones version because all S60 phones can be categorized as high-end phones.
The version 4
Panoramio Uploader (Android) Panoramio Uploader (Android) - Upload your geolocated photos directly from the Gallery to your Panoramio account.
A free Panoramio account is required.
· Adds a new sharing option for any photo either taken by the built-in camera, or chosen from the gallery.
· Grab location from EXIF.
· Allow manual correction of the location
Gesture Search (Android) Gesture Search (Android) lets you quickly find a contact, a bookmark, an application, or a music track on your Android device by drawing on the screen. Search results are updated as you add each letter or digit and becomes better by learning from your search history
Google Reader Google Reader - Follow all your favorite sites, blogs, and more, all in one place. See what your friends are sharing, and easily share any interesting articles you read. The Google Reader application syncs with the web version, so all your reading lists are always up to date
Orkut for iPhone Mobile application that allows you to keep in touch with all your friends on the Orkut social network from your iPhone or iPod touch
Google Shopper (Android) Google Shopper (Android) - Find great products and deals with your Android phone. Get product pricing, availability and reviews for products by scanning barcodes and cover art, or by voice and text search. Shopper also shows you great deals around you and lets you buy, view and redeem Google Offers