LastPass for Android - LastPass is a secure password manager that allows you to access your login data from anywhere. The app can sync your passwords across all your devices, making them available on your Android, iOS, Windows Phone or BlackBerry smartphone; Windows, Mac OS or Linux computer; and your favorite web browser, including Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer.
LastPass features a built-in web browser that enables you to quickly log in to your saved websites. In addition, it comes with a random password generator that allows you to create strong passkeys.
Besides login data, LastPass can also be used to store secure notes containing other sensitive information like bank accounts, credit cards, WiFi passwords, etc. Moreover, it allows you to quickly fill forms on websites.
· Disable Adobe Flash plugin support in the built-in browser.
· Prevent app/browser fill window from popping up again right away, after being canceled.
· Add support for fingerprint prompts in landscape orientation, for devices such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab S.
· Fix password field detection on Samsung devices where Dutch is the primary language
· Stability improvements.
What's New in 3.2.25:
· New option to disable automatic scanning for app fill. This should help reduce battery usage, but will require tapping the password field to bring up the app fill window.
· New "Find in Page" command in LastPass browser.
· Fix browser tabs not being restored properly in some cases.
· Other minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
What's New in 3.2.22:
· Improved app fill on Samsung devices.
· Improved in-app purchase verification.
What's New in 3.2.18:
· Improved InBrowser integration, now with autofill.
· Fixed app fill window not appearing on German-language Galaxy S5 phones.
· Stability improvements.
What's New in 3.2.16:
· Fix fingerprint overlay appearing when it shouldn't.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Oplop (Android) Generate account passwords based on an account name and a master password
iEncrypt Password Manager Do you worry about your passwords' security?
Are you fed up of clicking 'forgot my password' or forgot my PIN' link?
Are you exhausted of generating and managing different passwords?
Safe Master Safe Master safely protects all of your passwords and other private data using industry standard AES encryption. It also acts as an extension to Notepad Master to encrypt notes created in Notepad Master
Other Software by developer «LastPass»:
Xmarks for BlackBerry This application lets Xmarks Premium users access all their desktop bookmarks and open tabs on their device
LastPass for Symbian S60 LastPass for Symbian S60 is an application that will allow you to carry your LastPass data around with you