MapMyHike+ for Android - MapMyHike is a mobile assistant designed to allow hikers to track their activities using their phone's built-in GPS.
With the app you can view your route on a map and record your trip details, including duration, distance, pace, speed and elevation.
You can also share the details of your activity with friends via Facebook, Twitter or email.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor fixes for some Samsung devices.
What's New in 2.9.4:
· Minor fixes for editing a workout and connecting with MyFitnessPal.
What's New in 2.9.3:
· Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch support. Get your pace, time, distance, and heart rate on your wrist.
· Fixes a Twitter login issue.
What's New in 2.8.1:
· Removed Bluetooth enable prompt on Android 4.3 devices.
· Improved SYNC Activity Tracker reliability.
What's New in 2.8.0:
· Bluetooth LE heart rate monitor support for Samsung devices running Android 4.3.
· Fixes an issue in locales that use non-western numerals.
What's New in 2.7.9:
· Add notes when saving a recorded workout. Rate Your Run for the Brooks Fit Group.
What's New in 2.7.7:
· Fixes for Live Tracking second recorded workout. Added permission for Motorola BTLE HRM.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
My Family Geofence 1. With My Family Geofence, you can create a specific "safe zone" or "unauthorized zone" on a map and get an E-mail Alert if the phone leaves the area.
2. Receive an instant alert in case of breach of specific zone