WebMD for Android - 24/7 access to health information and decision-support tools.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Add to Contacts – Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy details are added to your Contacts list with one click.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList,
and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
BEIKS Medical Diagnoses and Codes Glossary for Android BEIKS Medical Diagnoses and Codes Glossary for Android is a free DSM-IV diagnoses and codes glossary for Android based devices. It features over 400 codes related to their diagnoses meaning(s). Enter a code to get the corresponding diagnose(s)
Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 2011 (Android) Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 2011 (Android) - Everything nurses need to know about 1000 common medications -- in one pocket-sized guide!
Specifically geared towards patient-care, this instant-access guide provides registered nurses with essential, up-to-the-minute information on the selection and administration of 1,000 commonly used medications
A Handbook of Health for Android A Handbook of Health for Android - A Handbook of Health by Woods Hutchinson.
Looking upon the human body from the physical point of view as the most perfect, most ingeniously economical and most beautiful of living machines, the author has attempted to write a little handbook of practical instruction for the running of it
Google Body (Android) Google Body (Android) is a detailed 3D model of the human body. You can view different anatomical layers, zoom in, and navigate to parts that interest you. Click to identify anatomy, or search for muscles, organs, bones and more
Apgar Este aplicativo foi desenvolvido por medicos pediatras, com intuito de tornar rapida e facil a classificacao de APGAR em partos realizados por outros profissionais da saude
Southern Medical University Southern Medical University, the former First Military Medical University, Study MBBS in China visit: www.xueonline.info
DXY Drugs Information (Lite) DXY Drugs Information (Lite) - The Tool will meet the Chinese physician’s needs to check the drugs information.
This is a professional software specially designed for clinicians. It collects instructions for common medicine, which can be quickly found by Trade name, Generic name, Disease name, Interactions, Pill ID, Indications or other features of the drugs
Epocrates Get quick access to reliable drug information with the #1 mobile drug reference, Epocrates Rx! You can tap into multiple clinical tools in one easy-to-use application
Other Software by developer «WebMD, LLC»:
Medscape Medscape app for Android™ now available! Medscape from WebMD is the MOST COMPREHENSIVE, FREE medical app available for healthcare professionals.OUR APP INCLUDES:-Fast & Comprehensive Drug Reference, including herbals and supplements-Powerful Drug Interaction Checker