ZXdroid A ZX Spectrum emulator for the Android platform based on FUSE.
· Accurate Spectrum 16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +2A and +3 emulation.
· Working +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon 512, Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation.
· Runs at true Speccy speed on any device you're likely to try it on.
· Support for loading from .tzx files, including accelerated loading.
· Ability to load dozen tape, snapshot, disk & cartridge formats.
· Saving current emulator state to .sna files.
· Quality 48K and AY-8192 sound.
· Automatic scaling on lager screens with anti-aliasing.
· Keyboard, kempston, cursor, sinclair I/II onscreen controls.
· Definable hardware keys.
· Portrait and landscape orientations supported for better control.
What's New in This Release:
· Rebuilt sound module - better sound quality! No distracting noises on rotate & menu! Melodik AY interface for 48k (128k sounds). Intercept Menu & Back buttons on demand. Archos 5, 7(?) support. ZIP file support. Joysticks "Fire Lock" button. Open/Save File dialog remembers last path
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Sensor List Sensor List lists all sensors available on the device along with their current values and a plot to display their changes over time.
Including accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, temperature, light...
Can be a handy tool for development or hardware testing purpose
Next Launcher 3D Shell Next Launcher 3D Shell - Next Launcher 3D Shell shows you how 3D dynamic effects and highly customizable Android home screen replacement app could redefine your Android device
ConnectBot SSH Client ConnectBot SSH Client - This is a secure shell program for the Android platform. Its ultimate goal is to create a secure connection through which you can use a shell on a remote machine and transfer files back and forth to your phone
HelixLauncher 2 HelixLauncher 2 was created with the goal of extending the functions of Launcher yet making it intuitive to use
Lollipop launcher Lollipop launcher - is a fast and multifunctional skin for your Android smartphone. It supports portrait and landscape scrolling, adjustable gestures, wide range of interesting effects, fast start of applications and many other options
BusyBox Pro v14 Premium The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller! A must have for any rooted phone! Almost EVERY rooted applications needs BusyBox to perform their magic, if you have a rooted phone then you need BusyBox
phoneME Feature (Android) PhoneME is an implementation of the phoneME open source Java ME application platform for Android devices
aDOSBox DosBox Android Port.
What's New in This Release:
· Add dynamic settings for some DOSBox parameters
Bhoost Boost your Android WebKit so Web Apps can access phone's hardware, IM and storage
Other Software by developer «Dmitry Rodin»:
Crimson Fields Crimson Fields - A well known turn-based tactical war game.
Play against computer AI or your friends via e-mail.
Basic game controls: select unit, tap TWO! times on available hex to move, attack if possible, assign tasks to all of your units, press 'Back' key, select 'End Turn'.
You can define keys in 'Options' > 'Key Bindings'
Tux Rider Tux Rider - a port of the well known 'Tux Racer' 3D game for the Android platform.
Control penguin Tux, riding down a snow slope, with either accelerometer, trackball or dpad