170,000+ Recipes - BigOven Take 170,000+ recipes (including your own) and your grocery list anywhere on your iPad. An ideal kitchen companion recommended by the well-known publications.
· View recipes easily anywhere, such as on your countertop while cooking – no awkward cookbooks or recipe cards
· Find new recipes to try: search by title, keyword, course or ingredient
· Get ideas to use up leftovers: just enter ingredients from your fridge or pantry to find out what you can make
Free BigOven members can:
· Post your own recipes and photos on BigOven.com from a web browser, then view easily on iPad
· Save your Favorites and "Try Soon" list of recipes so you're never stuck without dinner ideas
· Share recipes with friends: Tell your friends to post on BigOven.com too and easily share favorites
· Read and add your own recipe reviews
BigOven Pro members (paid subscription) can:
· Create & edit your grocery list instantly right on your iPad
· Just find a recipe and choose “Add to grocery list”
· Remove ingredients you already have, if you’d like
· Remaining ingredients are automatically added and sorted by aisle on your grocery list
· Add other items you may need to your list easily too
· Grocery list syncs between website, iPhone, and iPad – bring it along to the store and edit anytime
· Check off grocery list items while shopping
· Get tips on more than 1,000 ingredients, substitutions and cooking terms in the Food Glossary
· Track recipes you’ve made: Choose “Prepare” from any recipe and BigOven remembers you’ve made it
· See no ads
Heading offline? Your grocery list, posted recipes, and recipes in your Favorites and “Try Soon” lists are always available even without wi-fi or 3G (just be sure to view the full recipe and grocery list at least once with connectivity on your iPad before accessing offline). You’ll need connectivity to search the other 170,000+ recipes in our library.
BigOven for iPhone is also available for free.
Happy cooking from your friends at BigOven!
What's New in This Release:
· Fix attempt for an occasional crashing bug in 3.1.
What's New in 3.1:
· Pro members can now add recipes from the web with just a URL on iPad
· Free and Pro members can add recipes by typing on iPad
· Free and Pro members can edit their own recipes on iPad
· Free members can try GL for free for up to 7 items
· Any recipe can be shared to Pinterest
· Full support for linking to original recipes that were added by URL
· Support for iPad3 retina display
· Fix for adding scaled recipes to menu planner
· Fix for viewing recipes in soups category
· Fix for menu planner timezone bug
· Improved grocery list departmentalization1
What's New in 3.0.2:
· Fix for "Add Photo from Library"
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Fix for intermittent drag/drop issue in BigOven 3.0
What's New in 3.0:
· Try our new beta Menu Planner to plan meals days, weeks or months ahead on a drag-and-drop calendar! (free while in beta)
· Recipe scaling allows you to easily adjust servings
What's New in 2.3.2:
· Compatibility with coming iOS changes.
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fix for long hold on recipe items in GL to view recipe
What's New in 2.3:
· Import your own recipes with RecipeScan (iPad 2). Just take and upload a photo of any handwritten or typed paper recipe. BigOven will import it automatically for you - saving you time typing! Free members can try RecipeScan for free (for a limited time); Pro members get 25 free credits (one time only)
· Take and upload photos of any recipe you make within this app (iPad 2)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Evernote Food Evernote Food lets you capture, share and relive your memorable meals. Whether you're eating at home, at a restaurant, or embarking on a culinary adventure, use Evernote Food to remember all of your delicious experiences